Chapter 19

Tobias POV

    I can see the Dauntless compound in the distance, I'm already ready to jump off the train just to feel the rush again. Even though it isn't the same anymore, I still can feel a rush of energy go through me. Hopefully that doesn't dull in time, before I can think of that possibility I jump off the train. I land on my feet and hit the ground running. It feels like an eternity since I've been able to do that.

    I make my way across the roof and stand over by the ledge, I remember when I had to jump this the first time. I was scared out of my mind, just the thought of being this high just made me want to pass out. It's not as bad now, but I can tell I'm starting to get more and more nervous. I get on the ledge, close my eyes and jump. I feel a scream in my throat, I'm on the net before I know it. I lay there for a while, looking up at the entrance. All I can hear in my mind, "First Jumper Tris." She was so brave... even though she was Divergent she came from Abnegation, out of all of the initiates she was the first to jump.

    I roll of the net and plant my feet on the ground. I start walking around the compound, I know I need to be strong right now for Zeke and his family but the more I'm here the more depressed I feel. I catch sight of Zeke and I run over to him and the other Dauntless. He pulls me in for a hug but then remembers what happens and let's go. He smiles and thanks me for coming, he pulls out a flask and hands it to me. I know how this goes so I grab it and start chugging it down. Zeke taps my shoulder, "If I knew you were going to take it I would have brought a lot more!" He starts laughing and I decide to return he smile.

*An Hour Later*

     Everyone is in the chasm now, not only our group of friends but a lot of the Dauntless. Most of us our drunk by now, there are no judging faces here because that's just how the Dauntless handle their grief. Zeke stands in front of the crowd holding up the flask, "Thank you all for coming today everyone." He stumbles around a little bit, "I'm glad to see how my brother had an impact on all your lives, he had a great personality..." He looks down, "He would always be smiling... always looking for the positive side..." He looks up to the sky, raising his flask, "This is for you Uriah, I know you're doing well on the other side. I'll see you again one day brother."

    Everyone starts chanting Uriah's name, I add in my voice yelling as loud as I can. Everyone is moving and yelling, saying how great Uriah is and how brave he was. All the voices became one in that moment. Then I hear it, one voice that stood out in it all. Tris. I look around but I can't find her. I stumble around, I have to find it... I'll find her. I get to the edge of the chasm and look out, I think at the other side of it I can see her. Just looking back at me, I think they start waving but before I can figure it out the figure disappears.

                                                                                     Tris POV

    Amar pulls me away quickly, "What do you think you're doing?" He's a little drunk but not enough let some things slide. I pull my arm back from him, "God Amar what do you expect from me? I'm trying my hardest here." He grunts, "Do you know how hard it was to even get you here Tris?" I look down, I hate to admit that he's right... He's done so much to help me. "I.... I just figured you know. He's drunk, he doesn't really know what's real right now...... I just miss him Amar, damn I miss him so much..." Amar chugs down his flask, "Come on Tris." He grabs my arms and starts dragging me down the hallway.

A/N; OMG THE ALLEGIANT TEASER TRAILER IS AMAZING!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT IN THEATERS!!!! What did you guys think of it? How different do you think the movie be from the books? Leave a comment below!
Feedback is very much appreciated on all my stories! What do you think is going to happen? Where is Amar taking Tris? Or what do YOU guys want to happen in the story? Let me know! And don't forget to read my other stories, to share them with your friends and write feedback on them as well! Thanks everyone!

<4