Thank You

Thank you to all my readers sticking along with me for this first book, it means the world to me that you all have enjoyed my writing. This is my second fanfic but the first one that I actually finished. I had a lot of fun with this story. Not only getting to write the journey Tris and Tobias are on but also the emotions they go through was very interesting to me. In the end they finally managed to find each other again so the sequel is going to be about the aftermath of everything.

I would like to give a special shoutout to
@fandom4546 and @Advania_ for all your support and kind words throughout this whole book. I'm so grateful to have you both as readers, each time I updated I always thought how you both would react to my new chapter. Hope you love the sequel as much as you did this book!

The new book will be published next Monday! Can't wait for you all to read it! Remember if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen in the next book make sure to comment! And if you want to possibly be a character comment your name, your personality and what kind of character you would like to be and you could possibly be added into the next book!

Thank you guys once again, I just checked today and I have over 4,000 reads on this book! When I started this I never dreamed someone would read my work, it all was just for fun. And then soon people started getting into it and the rest is history! Thank you and don't forget to check out my other stories!

<4