Chapter 43

Tris POV

3 Months Later.

    I'm with Bruno and Elena going over some information for our pitch tomorrow. Bruno slowly slides his hand over mine, I look over and smile. I went on a few more dates with Bruno and he has always been such a gentlemen. I tried to deny things in the past, but now I think I am starting to develop actual feelings for him. Amar is a big reason why I gave Bruno a chance, we had a long talk about my happiness. Even though Four is the love of my life, he's gone. So I have to make a new life here, finding a new love... and maybe Bruno could be that.

    Amar comes over and slaps us on the back, "What's this flirtation I see here?" We laugh and I roll my eyes, Amar said he did like Bruno for me, so I always thought that Amar was trying to get us together. It worked. Elena walks over, "Amar if you want to set me up with someone I wouldn't mind! We all see your little match making skills!" Amar gasps, "ME? Matchmaker? Who? Tris and Bruno?" He starts laughing and we join in. I knew it was obvious what Amar was doing!

    He sighs and sits next to Elena, "How about you all go out to dinner tonight, and Elena there will possibly be a man who I think is good for you waiting for you there." Elena shrieks, "Oh My God thank you so much Amar!!!!" She hugs him and then comes over and hugs me!!!! "There's so much to do! Tris meet me at my place in 10 to pick out outfits!" She runs out of the room, Amar is getting a phone call, it's not the phone call that gets me worried it's his facial expression that worries me. He excuses himself from the table and walks out.

Tobias POV

    I can't do this anymore. I just can't. This doesn't get easier. Everyone around me can live their normal lives but me... I want Tris. I want her so bad. To be with her again. To tell her I love her, to hold her.... I need her.

    I sit right next to the chasm, I can hear the water hitting the wall. I look and stare, everything I have is gone... my other part of me is gone... I'm incomplete. Am I brave enough to venture into the next world?

Tris POV

    I look at Bruno, "Well we have 10 minutes to clean up then I have to help Elena." We both pick up the papers, and I hand them to him.

    He smiles and looks at me, "So we've been going on dates for awhile now Tris..."

    I nod, "And all of them have been really fun Bruno."

    He steps closer and holds my hand, "I told you I could make you happy Tris."

    I squeeze my eyes shut, we talked about Tobias that conversation. He notices my facial expression change, he wraps his arms around me "You just had to trust me...."

    We're looking at each other, there's barely any distance between us. This is the closest I've been to someone else ever since Tobias..... I can feel his hand holding mine. "Do you trust me Tris?" I nod my head, I feel like I'm frozen right now. That being this close to someone made me go into shock. Bruno slowly leans in.... and kisses me. I kiss him back, he puts his arms around me. I pull back.... Too fast. We smile at each other, the kiss wasn't bad, I just wasn't ready for it. "I'll meet you at dinner Tris." He says as he's turning around, I can see he has a big smile on his face. I stand there for a moment, confused.

A/N; You all probably hate me right now, but in my defense.... I did tell you that these last chapters are going to be crazy and that you would need tissues! What do you think is going to happen? Is Tobias going to jump? Are Tris and Bruno going to work out? Comment below!

AND WHAT IS THIS THAT ASCENDANT (Allegiant Pt. 2) IS BEING PUSHED BACK TO JUNE 2017 instead of its ORIGINAL date March 2017!?!?!? GAHHHHHHH NOOOOOO

<4