Chapter 36

Tobias POV

I see Tris looking over at the clock so automatically I look over there too, it's 9 o'clock. Damn, time has been going by so quickly. It feels like she just got here and now she's already leaving. I try to push the negative feelings out of my head, right now is a happy time. I just asked the woman I love to marry me and she accepted. That's what I should be focusing on.

I get up and go over to the stereo and turn it on. It's just a piano playing but it fits perfectly for the mood. I pull her phone out of my pocket and set it up so it's pointing towards us and I hit the record button. I go over to her and extend my hand, "Mrs. Eaton will you do me the honors of this dance." I can see her start to blush, her smile extends ear to ear. She puts her hand in mind and gets up, "It would be a pleasure Mr. Eaton." I pull her in my arms and we start to slow dance. She rests her head on my chest and we dance the night away. This is how life is supposed to be.

We dance for an hour and then she grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. Right as I'm about to shut the door I run over to get her phone by the stereo and stop recording us. I don't want to forget about it and waste her battery. I follow her to the room and let our love overtake us.

***

We lay right next to each other, both of us breathing hard. I kiss her passionately and she cuddles right next to me. Everything feels so right when I'm with her, I want to live in this moment forever. I hold her in my arms, thanking God for blessing me with such an amazing woman. I look at her, "Tris I love you so much... you make me so happy baby." She looks up at me and smiles, "Tobias you make me the happiest woman in the world. I love you with all my heart." I kiss her passionately, pulling her as close to me.

I already know what's coming next, the thing I've been trying to avoid the second she told me she had to leave. I just hold her in my arms, I know she doesn't want to leave either. Neither of us wanting to break out moment for the Bureau. How can we even address this right after the love with just had between us? We just lay there, looking into each other's eyes for a while. She looks 110x's better from when she first got here, but she's still just as beautiful. I start kissing her when I hear a ring go off, she sits up right away and look's scared. "I thought I turned that off....." She whispers. I bite my lip, "I'm sorry, I turned it on."

She slowly gets up and wraps a blanket around her. While she's walking towards the phone I decide I should put some clothes on too, just in case Amar decides to make another visit. She drops the phone and I can tell she's about to start crying. I run over to her and hold her in my arms, "Tris it's okay, please don't cry." She looks up at me, "I know Tobias, I just don't want to go... this day has been perfect. Everything has been perfect. Why can they take it all away from us?" I know I need to be strong for her, but I want to cry with her. Thinking she'll be gone just kills me. To know I'm going to forget all of this makes death seem so easy.

I sigh and grab her phone from her, I set it onto the camera thing and point it at us. "Smile for me Tris, you don't want me to take a picture of us when you're crying." She wipes her eyes, I kiss her and smile. She slowly returns the smile and I take a picture of us. "See it wasn't that hard." I tease her, she nods again. I take her hand and lead her back to the bed, they said the serum they'll give me will make me tired so I might as well get comfy. I hold her in my arms, "So where's the serum at." She looks up at me, "I don't want to give you it." I nod, I don't want to take it but I know I have to. "I know you don't, but I want to make this as easy as possible for you."

She looks down, "Do you want your necklace back? You're going to forget about all of this anyway." I feel a stab of pain in my heart, "No Tris I want you to keep it. So when you come back you can tell me all about this and I'll try to remember." She's still looking down, "Tris you're still going to be Mrs. Tobias Eaton, when you get back we're going to get married." A tear falls down her cheek and I wipe it off, "I love you Tris." I softly kiss her, it's taking all of my strength not to break down with her.

She slowly gives me the serum then leans in and whispers, "I had Matthew tamper with the serum so you won't forget all of this, this will all be just another dream for you." I feel a smile creep up on my face when she says this, of course Tris would find a way to make this work. I kiss her passionately, "I seriously love you Tris." We smile at each other then I look down at the serum. I need to do it before I refuse it for her.

"Promise you'll come back to me soon and cook for me more." I tease her

She kisses me, "I'll come back and cook a feast for you."

I open the serum and drink it all in one gulp, I lay down and pull her in my arms. "I love you so much Tris, don't forget that."

She lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arm around me, "I love you too Tobias, I love you more than anyone in this world."

I look down at her and kiss her passionately, I can already feel the serum already start to take effect. When it's too much I pull back and lay my head on the pillow, "I love you Beatrice Eaton, I love you to the moon and back." I hear her say it back to me but I'm too focused on trying to remember. Tris. Tris. Tris. She's the last thing on my mind before darkness overtakes me.

A/N; HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!!!!! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC day!

What do you guys think will happen next? Will Tobias remember anything?

<4