Chapter 33

Tris POV

    I can't stop smiling, the whole way down all I could do was smile like an idiot. I'm going to Mrs. Tobias Eaton. It feels like I'm in a dream right now, like it's a fairytale. It feels right, like this was supposed to happen. Nothing right now can burst my mood, I'm going to marry my best friend.

    We drive back into town and I tell him to go to the store and to buy some steaks and anything he wants. That I'll be able to cook it, I want to cook him a special meal for our special day. He kisses me and agrees with me easily, probably because he's in a good mood! I wait in the car as Tobias goes in to get the food, I put my hoodie up so no one knows it's me. I put on some sunglasses to hide my face even more, I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous I look.

    As I'm laughing to myself I look across the parking lot and see a familiar face... no two familiar faces.... Caleb and Christina. My heart just stops, my brother and my best friend... so close to me and they don't even know it. So close yet so far. They are walking and talking, Caleb must have said something funny because Christina is laughing. I want to go over there so bad, to tell them that I'm alive. But they look like they are doing good, why would I interrupt a good thing?

    Then it hits me, why are Christina and my brother hanging out? Last I remember Christina hated him just as much as I did for what Caleb has done to me and my family. Now it's like none of that has ever happened. For a while I thought maybe one day she would try to get with Tobias, of course I was jealous but if it helped the both of them then it had to be good. Now is she trying to get with my brother? Maybe I should stop assuming that everyone is trying to get together, that they need each other for support. Though something seems different with those two, I don't know how I feel about that just yet. Guess I'll have to watch the cameras when I get back to see how this evolves.

    Tobias is just coming out of the store when Christina and Caleb spot him. They quickly run over to him while Tobias looks shocked. I think he must freeze up for a moment but then recovers his composure. They talk for a little bit, Christina and Caleb both chiming in. I try to roll down the windows to listen but since Tobias took the keys I have no power over the car. I can't open my door to listen in so I just sit there as quietly as possible trying to listen.

    I can't hear what they're saying but I can hear Christina's loud Candor voice. I smile as I hear it, it feels like it's been decades. Then shortly after I hear Caleb's and I feel myself tense up again, I miss him so much. He was the only blood family I have left, and even through after everything that happened I still did love him. They talk for a little while longer then they go inside the store as Tobias comes to the car. He quickly gets in and drives off, probably doesn't want to take the chance of me being seen.

    I can't contain my curiosity any longer, "What were Caleb and Christina doing there?"

    He shrugs his shoulders, "They were just out, walking around trying to pass the time."

    I nod my head, I don't want to pry into their conversation but I want to know it so bad. Christina and my brother hanging out. If you would have asked me before I 'died' I would have told you that you were crazy and laughed. It's interesting, an Erudite and Candor hanging out... then I remember that there aren't factions.

    We pull into Tobias's parking space and I help him get the bags down. We go up the stairs to his apartment and open his door. I almost drop my bag.

    Amar.

A/N; As you can tell I LOVE leaving you guys on cliff hangers!!!! What do you guys think Amar is doing there? Comment below!

<4