Chapter 30

Tobias POV

    "Tobias... I'm going back to the Bureau." Tris says through tears.

    I shake my head, "Back to the Bureau? For work?"

    She keeps her eyes locked on mine, tears just keep running down her cheeks. I know what she means. She's leaving and not coming back.

    I could jump. I just want to jump right now. Jumping would take all the pain away. The pain from jumping wouldn't hurt as much as this does. I look down, how could she leave me again? Does she not love me enough to stay? Or is she much happier in the other place? I can feel my heart just break inside me. I let go of her, I don't want to see her right now. I don't want to see anyone right now.

    Tris tries to grab my arm but I pull back,

    "Tobias....." She cries out.

    I shake my head, "How can you go back? How?"

    She keeps crying and looks down. I feel bad because I hate seeing her cry, it hurts to see that she's affected by this too. Though at the same time she's the one who's leaving me.

    I feel anger overtake me, "What? Am I not good enough for you? You fell in love with some other guy? Bruno isn't it?"

    She looks at me shocked, "Tobias, seriously. You think I'm going to leave you for another guy? You think that's why I'm not staying? And Bruno? Really? Maybe he likes me but I am in love with YOU, YOU. Why do you think I come back? All the times I come back, I come back for YOU. I don't see anyone else, all I care about is seeing you."

    I feel bad but at the same time she's leaving me, "Then why do you have to go back? If you love me you'll stay here. If you love me you never would have left me." I hear myself yelling. "Do you know all the shit I went through since you've been gone, you know how depressed I've been? I can't eat, I can't sleep... half the time I just mope around. If it wasn't for my job I don't know what I would be doing."

    She gets up, "And you think everything has been easy for me? That I'm in the Bureau having the time of my life? I'm adjusting to life too. What did you think that I volunteered do leave everyone? I didn't. They took everything away from me. Everything Tobias." She starts crying harder, "I watch you guys through the cameras every day, wishing I could be with you all. I watch you guys be there for each other, I watch you guys have fun times with each other, I watch it all. For what? To know I'll never get to be apart of it. Because the Bureau wants to do testing on me cause I'm a Divergent."

    I get up, feeling really bad. I should have realized it was just as hard for Tris as it was for me. I pull her in my arms, she tries pushing me away but I don't let her go. She just starts crying in my arms, "I don't want to be Divergent anymore Tobias.... I just want to be here with you guys." I start crying with her, I whisper in her ear, "I want you to be here too baby, I want that more than anything." I hold her tight in my arms. I feel like I'm trying to make us disappear, to go to a place where she and I can live together.

A/N; Here you guys go! The long awaited chapter of what happens! I'm so excited for the next chapters cause this is when I personally thinks the story gets good! Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated and if you all have time please go check out my other stories! Thank you all for your support!

<4