Chapter 25

Tobias POV

We lay down together, I don't know how much time has gone by but I don't care. She's back in my arms. I hold her tightly, determined not to let her go again. She fell asleep after our little reunion, I'm tired too but I'm too scared to sleep in fear that I'll wake up and she'll be gone. Her eyes slowly start opening, I kiss her to wake her up. She smiles kissing me back, wrapping her hand around my neck.

    "Good morning sleeping beauty."

    She rubs her eyes, "How long have I been asleep?"

    I look at the time, it reads 12:46. "Only a few hours, it's fine though you were really tired."

    She smiles and kisses me, "How could I not be tired? You we're amazing."

    I wink at her and kiss her back, "I can say the same for you." Her face starts turning red and she covers it with the blanket. I laugh and uncover her face, kissing her again.

    "So why now? Why did you decide to come back now and not before?"

    She must not be ready to talk about it because she frowns, maybe she didn't want to ruin the moment with any negative stuff. She holds my hand, "How about we talk about it after I get out the shower?" I nod because I'm not going to deny her the right to shower, she gets up taking the blanket with her. I get up and put some clothes on, getting her something comfortable to wear when she gets out. I place the clothes on the bathroom sink, I go back to the bed and start fixing the sheets and everything.

    I hear the water turn off just as I'm finishing everything, I decided it was best just to replace everything. That it was probably tiring being away for a long time so it would be good to sleep on new things. I sit down but quickly get up again and go over to my desk and pull out a notebook. I turn to the first page that opens and write down '5:10. After work. Tris alive.' I always write down when I have dreams about her or when I think I spot her. Just as I'm putting the notebook away she comes out, I can't help but smile when I see her. She looks much better than compared to when I first saw her yesterday.

    "Why are you staring at me?" She says as she dries her hair with a towel.

    I can't get the smile off my face, "Because you're beautiful."

    She starts turning red again, I go over and pull her in my arms. It's so different being able to love Tris whenever I want, in the past we would only be affectionate to help each other. There was so much going on we didn't have time for ourselves to be a regular couple. Now that she's back all I want to do is love her, to give her everything she deserves. But before I can love her I have to know the truth, I just have to know.

    "Aren't you tired Tobias?"

    I shake my head, "I don't want to sleep Tris, can't we just stay up?"

    She yawns, "Come on Tobias you're tired. I can see it in your eyes."

    I can feel everything tense up, I don't want to sleep because I know what happens when I wake up. Tris must know what I'm thinking because she places her hand on my chest and kisses me, "I'll be here when you wake up, I promise. Then we can talk in the morning."

    Once I feel her hand I can feel my body start to relax, only the slightest touch from her can make everything better. I don't want to argue so I nod in agreement. We go back to the bed and I hold her close to me. I still try to fight sleep but sooner or later, sleep takes over.

Tris POV

    His arms are around me like a cage, he really is scared that I'm going to be gone by morning. Trust me if it was my choice I never would leave him. I'm keeping my promise and not leaving during the night, but I'm going to have to leave soon... that's the part I couldn't tell him.

A/N; OH NO!!!!! Threw a curveball your way! Bet you thought Fourtris was finally together and safe!!!! Not quite yet!!!! *insert evil face here*

<4