Chapter 2 : Unpacking

| Helen |

We pulled into the driveway and I got out. The house was really nice, not as big as the one back in Hollywood, but decent size, I love it.

"Nice house," I say.

"Thanks, it's our house now. Come on, let's get you settled in," Luke replied.

We got my stuff out and walked into the house. Luke navigated me into a room. It's walls were gray and dark red. It had a queen sized bed and a black fuzzy carpet, a desk and a white bookshelf. I set my stuff down.

"This is your new room," Luke says. "What is in this?" He drops my suitcase full of books.

"Hey!" I lightly punch his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For dropping my bag."

"Is there anything breakable in there?" He asked.

"No."

"Then what is in the bag?"

I dropped to my knees. "My collection of books." I unzip my bag and reveal my prized collection of series of books.

Luke's eyes go wide. "How many books are in there?"

"I don't know. Alright, let's get to putting stuff away. Luke can you stay here and keep me busy with talk?" I ask.

"Sure," he smiles. "Also, your room is next to mine."

"Cool," I smiled back.

| Luke |

I chatted with Helen as she put her books away, she is so smart compared to me
It was nice to finally have her back. I feel like I lost a part of me when she left. She'd be a perfect girl for Calum. Calum has been very unhappy these past days, its sad. Hopefully they hit it off. I'm going to try my best to get them together.

"Luke?"

I came back to reality, "Yes?"

"I kind of want to go out for the school's talent show."

"That's great! What are you going to do?" I ask.

"Sing," she replied.

"You sing?"

"Yea."

I didn't know that about her.

It took five hours but she finally finished unpacking. She collapsed on the bed and I lay down next to her

"Can you take me to buy some decorations one of these days?" Helen asked.

"Yea sure, no problem Helen," I replied.

"I'm tired," She yawned.

"Alright, I'll let you sleep," I start to get up but she catches my hand.

"Luke can you stay, please?"

"Yea," I lay back down as she hugged my stomach and placed her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulder.

"You know I love you Luke, right?" She asks quietly.

"Yea, I know. I love you too."

I turned off the lights as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. My eyelids start to get heavy and I fall asleep to the sound of Helen's small exhales.