Chapter 11 : The Fault In Our Panda Express

| Helen |

I got lost in the song, I sang along and changed. I decided on some dark gray sweats, a black shirt and some black converse. I let my hair down and brushed it. I continued to sing as I walked downstairs. I was halfway down when I saw all the boys smiling at me. I stopped singing.

"Helen, you have an amazing singing voice!" Luke said.

"I got it from you," I replied.

"True," Ashton said.

"Are we gong to continue talking voices, or are we going to eat?" I asked

"Let's eat," Michael said. We all got our food.

"Did you bring anything to drink?" I asked.

"Yea, here," Luke handed me an Arizona. It was green tea with apple juice.

My eyes widened, "I love you."

"I know," Luke laughed.

"Let's watch a movie," Michael said.

"Which one?" Cal asked.

"Oh, I know! Have you guys seen The Fault In Our Stars?" I asked.

They shook their heads. "Seriously? We are watching it," I ran upstairs and grabbed the movie. "If you cry in this movie, you are a real man," i say.

"What's it about?" Luke asked.

"You'll see," I reply.

We all get comfortable on the couch. Ash sits on the far end, Michael is next to Ash, Cal is next to Michael, I an next to Cal and Luke in next to me. We begin eating just as the movie begins. I wolf down my food because I was starving.

*After the movie*

"Okay Hazel Grace?"

"Okay."

The movie ended and I burst into tears.

"Gets me every time," I sob. Calum sniffles, I look over and he quickly wipes away a tear. "it's okay Calum, I cried too," I say and wrap my arms around him, we both cry into each other.

"That's so sad," Michael sobs.

"Oh my god, I have officially changed after watching that movie," Luke says as tears fall down his cheeks. Ashton sniffles.

"Alright, lets watch a scary movie, now," I say. It was dark around 7 or 8 PM, so it was perfect.

"I don't know any good scary movies," Ash says.

"I do, we'll watch Grave Encounters," I say. I go on Netflix and search the movie. "I've seen it three or four times," I explain.

"I've never seen it," Cal says.

"Me either," Luke, Michael, and Ash say in unison.

"It scared the hell out of my the first time I watched it, just pay attention and don't go insane," I give an evil laugh.

"Helen, sometimes you scare me," Luke says.

"Good," I reply.

I start the movie and sink into my spot on the couch. The whole movie consisted on these comments:

"What the fuck?!"

"Oh shit!"

"Holy"

"What a trip"

"He is going to die."

"Why would you do that?"

"No, No, NO!"

"What?!"

I laughed at their comments. This probably how I was the first time I saw the movie. When the movie ended, they were all shocked.

"The second one?" I ask.

"There is a second one?" Michael asks.

"yes," I say as i search for the second movie. I push play and it begins. I checked the time. 11:56 PM. I yawned and rested my head on Calum's bicep. I watched a bit of the movie until my eyelids started to get heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.