Chapter 88 : Saying Goodbye

| Helen |

I woke up to Calum's arms around me. It's been two days since our fight and things are good. Better

The light poured through the curtains.

It was our last day in California after spending an epic week in the Golden State.

It was good to see Adin again and know he's better and healthier. He's finally out of the hospital.

I sat up and stretched.

I felt Calum move in the spot next to me.

"Morning Beautiful," Calum said and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me into his lap.

He had his back against the headboard. I leaned against his chest.

"Morning Calum. Excited to go back to Australia?"

"Yea. I'm excited to see my Mum and Dad again."

"Did you miss them?"

"Yea. I miss my Mum's spaghetti. She makes the best spaghetti I have ever tried."

I laughed a little.

"Okay, I have to get changed," I said and started crawling out of his lap but he pulled me back.

"Stay," He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Calum, I have to go get ready. And you should too," I said and squirmed under his arms.

"No," He said and tightened his grip.

"Fine, enjoy sitting next to Luke the whole plane ride. I heard Mikey is a better plane buddy anyway."

He sighed and finally let go of my waist. I got off the bed.

I snorted and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face with cold water, then brushed my teeth.

I went back into my room and Calum was still laying in bed.

"Aren't you going to pack?" I asked.

"Yes," He replied and rolled off the bed.

He walked towards me and kissed me before leaving my room.

I grabbed my last clean pair of black tight jeans. I pulled my shorts off and slipped my jeans on.

I decided on a white top and my red flannel tied around my waist.

After tying my black Converse, I made my bed and opened the curtains.

I looked at the view outside my window. I'm leaving once again. I love California, but Australia will always be my home.

I stuffed my remaining clothes into my bag and zipped it up.

I unplugged my phone from the charger and put the cable in the pocket outside my bag.

After grabbing my phone, I went downstairs.

Billie ran up to me and began to wag his tail.

"Hey boy," I said and scratched his head before leading him to the backyard. I opened it and he bolted outside and began running around.

I laughed at him.

I heard music playing from the gym. I opened the door and Dad was running on the treadmill.

Highway To Hell by AC/DC was blaring through the speakers.

"Run Dad, run!" I said.

"Stop distracting me."