Chapter 74 : Old School, New Problems

| Helen |

My foot slammed on the gas pedal as I raced out of the hospital parking lot.

I knew exactly where I going.

My old High School.

"Helen, slow down!" Luke said.

I didn't reply and kept my eyes focused on the busy streets.

I took the familiar route that I used to take every morning.

"Where are we going?" Calum asked.

"Like I said before, school," I replied.

"Will Brad be there?" Luke asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Is that why you're going?" Calum asked.

I didn't answer.

I sped into the school lot. I put the brakes on, turned off the engine and pulled the keys out of the ignition.

I tightly held my keys in my hand and slammed the car door behind me.

"Okay, don't say anything, let me talk. Please, these people are a lot different than the kids in Australia," I said.

"I'm not promising anything when I see Brad," Calum said and clenched his jaw.

"Neither am I," Luke said with balled fists.

This is probably going to end in a disaster, but my anger is too strong to ignore.

"Fine, lets go then," I said.

I walked across the lot, passed the front office and onto the campus.

Students were outside and milling around.

A girl with brown hair and blonde foils, with blue eyes came running towards me. She was screaming.

The one and only Brooke.

Her boyfriend stood by her side, Josh French, green eyes, brown hair and a lip ring similar to Luke's.

"Helen!" She yelled and threw her arms around me.

I hugged her back while she screamed in my ear.

"Hi Brooke," I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came back to do something," I replied.

"Good to see you again Helen," Josh said.

"Hey Josh. Has the bullying stopped?" I asked.

"Nope, still am tormented by Brad and his wannabe thug friend," he replied.

"Yea sorry about what he did. I mean I would have stopped him, but, I couldn't," I said.

"Don't worry about it. Adin told us you didn't have a steady relationship with Bradly," Brooke said.

I nodded and my eyes scanned the group that was coming towards me.

Among them was Taylor, brown hair with grey/blue eyes. She was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. I could tell her anything, she also could get any guy she every wanted with her natural beauty

Next to her was Madison Hollis, blonde hair and blue eyes. Super hilarious and a wild girl when it came to parties.

One time, she and Charlize-green eyes and waist length blonde wavy hair-went to a college party and their SnapChat, Twitter, and Instagrams were full of the insane party.