Chapter 56 : Well This Is Awkward...

| Calum |

My lips were on Helen's once again. I never got tired of them. I could kiss them all day.

"What's taking so long?" Ashton asked.

We both quickly pulled away.

"NOO!" I heard Luke yell. Followed by Michael's laugh.

"Luke, shut up. You suck," Michael said.

"Do you want any drinks?" Helen asked casually.

"I'll get a water," Ashton replied from the other room.

Helen turned around and got out three water bottles from the fridge.

I gripped her waist once more and pulled her against me. I moved her hair to one side and planted my lips on her neck. She squirmed. I smiled knowing I had an affect on her.

"Calum stop," She said sternly.

"Why? Are you getting turned on?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

She glared at me and turned back to the cabinets. I watched her as she brought down an AriZona Tea.

"Why do you always drink tea?" I asked.

"Because it's good. Have you not tried it?" She asked.

"Not AriZona Tea," I replied.

"Well you are going to try it today," She said.

She picked up the drinks, "Wait here," She said to me before walking out of the kitchen.

I wondered why she told me to stay here, but I did as I was told.

"I'll come back with the food in a minute," I heard Helen say.

"Where's Calum?" Ash asked.

"Oh, he's still in the kitchen. I don't know what he's doing, probably eating all the Doritos," Helen replied.

I smirked as I put a Dorito chip in my mouth.

"Well don't have him eat them all, he has a big appetite," Luke said.

"I can hear you, you know?" I called out.

"I kno-YES!! GOAALLL!" Luke shouted.

Man, is he competitive when it comes to FIFA.

Helen came back into the kitchen with a mischievous smile. I gave her a puzzled look. Before I knew it, she brought my lips to hers and pushed me against the fridge.

Didn't know she had that in her. She was dominating me. And I liked it.

I grazed my tongue on her lips and she knew that I wanted an entrance. And she finally gave it to me.

Her lips parted slightly and my tongue explored.

She let out a small moan.

Her lips left mine and I tried not to groan at the sudden loss of her lips on me.

She pressed her hands on my chest and softly laid her lips on my neck. I rested my head against the fridge door and closed my eyes as Helen did things to me that I didn't know could affect me as much as they do now.

She started running her palms down to my abdominal as she kissed my neck, her tongue now grazing my skin.

I bit my lip, trying not to let the moans escape my throat.

Damn, what is she doing to me?

I felt her hands down to my waist, her fingers were tucked into the top of my jeans, her index fingers played with the hem of my boxers. Her moist tongue still on my neck.

I had a hard on.

Fuck.

Just as I was about to take action, Helen broke away. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She looked down and saw the hint in my tight jeans.

She smirked and got the two bowls holding the chips.

"Good luck with that," She said and winked at me before walking out of the kitchen.

I still had my back pressed against the refrigerator door. She planned this!

Now I have a boner that is very noticeable and Luke is in the other room.

Hopefully it goes away quickly.

I am going to get back at Helen so bad.