Chapter 83 : S. E. X.

| Helen |

My eyes fluttered open.

The white sheets were pulled up to my chest.

I looked over to the gorgeous god that was lying next to me in my bed.

I studied his incredibly sharp jawline. His eyes were closed and I could hear his easy breathing.

His chest heaved up and down as he inhaled and exhaled. He looked so relaxed when he slept.

So peaceful.

I reached over and kissed his just below his jawline.

"That feels good," He mumbled.

He opened his eyes and looked over. Those big brown eyes staring back at me.

"Good morning, darling," He said and smiled.

"Morning, Calum," I replied.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

I smiled, "Peacefully. What about you?"

"Like a baby," He responded.

I nodded.

"So about last night," He started.

I snorted remembering about what happened yesterday at midnight.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Best night of my life," He replied.

"So cheesy," I joked.

I sat up and held the bed sheets close to my chest. "Well, if you don't mins, I really need to shower."

Calum rolled off the bed, he grabbed his boxers from the floor and pulled them on.

"Yea me too," He agreed and slipped his sweats on.

I wrapped the sheet around my body and got off my bed.

"Can you open the window please? I don't want it smell like sex in here if anyone comes in," I said.

Calum laughed slightly and went to open the window.

He dislatched the lock and pushed the windows open.

Immediately the warm breeze started flowing in.

Calum stretched in front of the window. He had no shirt on. "Agh, that feels a lot better," he said.

He turned around and that's when I saw his back.

His skin was clawed up and red. It had a series of fingernail scratches. From the top to the bottom.

"Calum your back," I said and rushed forward.

"I never left," He said and gave me a confused look.

"No, I meant your back is all scratched up," I said and turned him around. I let my fingers lightly graze the wounds. "Sorry, didn't know it's be this bad."

"It's fine," he said.

"You sure? I mean my nails aren't even that sharp, or long," I said and showed his my perfectly trimmed nails.

He took my hands in his and kissed them.

"Honestly, Helen it's fine don't worry about it," he insisted/

I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip. I still feel incredibly guilty.

But I hope, when the hot water is running down his back, that the wounds sting, so he'll remember last night and the feeling of my nails cutting down on his skin.