Chapter 54 : Stay With Me?

| Helen |

I woke up to an empty spot on my bed. Calum was gone. I don't now when he left, but it wasn't recently.

I checked my phone and Calum had sent me a few texts about an hour ago.

Calum: Sorry I had to leave, but it was late and I had to get home before my mum started asking questions

Calum: Are you mad because I left? I know I promised to stay, but I'm sorry

Calum: Don't be mad sweetheart.

That's so cute, he thinks I'm mad because he left. I'm not clingy.

Me: Calum, I'm not mad, I just woke up. You sent me those texts when I was asleep

Calum: Oh okay, still, I'm sorry I left.

Me: It's okay, what time did you leave?

Calum: Like at four in the morning.

Me: Calum, that's too late! You should have left after I fell asleep, something could have happened to you!

Calum: Don't worry, babe, I made it back without a scratch. Well only a few scratches form your bush.

Me: Do I want to know?

Calum: I don't think you do

Me: You're such a hassle

Calum: I'm not that bad am I?

Me: You're perfect Calum

Calum: have any plans today?

Me: No just might stay home and hang with Luke, play some FIFA

Calum: I'm the best FIFA

Me: Luke said he is the best

Calum: He lies!

Me: Really?

Calum: I'll be over later and I'll prove him wrong!

Me: Okay, see you then, Hood

Calum: Bye Hemmings

I got off my bed and walked downstairs.

Luke was already up, he was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels.

I sat on the other end.

"How'd you sleep?" Luke asked.

"Peacefully," I replied. "What about you?"

"Pretty good."

"What did you eat?" I asked.

"Cereal," he replied.

I nodded and got off the couch. I went into the kitchen and poured some cereal and milk into a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and went back to the couch.

I shoved a spoonful of cereal into my mouth as Luke stopped flipping through the channels and 'Catfish: The TV Show' started.

"I love this," I said.

After watching two episodes I decided to go change.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on some black skinny jeans that have holes on the knees, a white 'All Time Low' shirt and my red and black flannel. I slipped on my black Converse and put my phone in my back pocket. I jogged back down. Luke wasn't there anymore, though the TV was on.

I sat down and flipped to a different channel. 'Maury' was on, this show is so funny. The guy just got told he was the father and he stormed off stage.

"Wow," I said, but couldn't help but laugh. His ass is screwed.

I heard footsteps down the stairs and Luke plopped down on the couch.

He had on a black baseball shirt with white sleeves and black stars on them. He wore his usual black tight jeans and converse.

"The guys texted me and said they'll be over in about an hour, they want to play FIFA," Luke said.

"Okay," I replied.

"Want to join us?" He asked.

"I've never played FIFA," I replied.

"Exactly, I could easily beat you," He laughed.

"You're nice."

"Mom just stocked up on junk food so this is going to be perfect," Luke said.

"Great!"

Can't wait to have some time with the guys, playing some FIFA, eating junk food, and having some fun.