Chapter 73 : Caught By The Law

| Helen |

I grabbed the keys to my car.

"Okay, hold on," I thought for a moment. "Yea, you'll fit in the car."

I walked to the garage door and opened it.

The garage had a smell of car oil and brand new shoes.

In the garage there were four cars. A silver Range Rover, a black Corvette, a white Mercedes Benz, and another car that had a cover over it.

The cars beamed under the florescent lights.

Dad loves sports cars, so he of course would have a few of them.

I walked to the car that had the cover over it. I pulled it off and tossed it to the side.

I stared at my beautiful black Dodge Challenger. It's been my dream car since I could remember.

A Lamborghini used to be my dream car, but they were too fancy. I liked Challengers better.

I unlocked the car.

"Hop in," I told the guys.

"This is your car?" Luke asked.

"Yea," I replied.

"Your car is badass!" Michael said.

I smiled slyly, "Thanks. Now hurry up and get in."

Luke pulled the passenger seat forward so Calum, Ashton, and Michael could get in the back seats.

I slid in the familiar black leather seats and gripped the steering wheel.

I pressed a button on the control panel and the garage door started opening.

I stuck the keys in the ignition and started the engine.

It gave a deep and low rumble.

Music played from the speakers.

I handed Luke the aux chord.

"What?" He asked.

I shook it in my finger, "Play music."

"Oh," he took it and plugged in his phone.

'Jesus of Suburbia' blared from the car's speakers.

"You drive stick shift?" Calum asked.

"Yea, my Dad taught me," I replied.

"Well obviously she does, I mean the car is stick shift," Luke said.

"Everyone got their seat belts on?" I asked.

"Yea," They replied in unison.

I grabbed the gear shift with my right hand and put it on 1. I let go of the brake and slowly drove out of the garage.

I closed the garage door and my foot slammed on the gas pedal and the wheels squeaked as I raced out of the circular driveway and onto the road.

"Slow down, Helen!" Luke said and gripped the door.

"Sorry," I apologized but continued to speed down the streets.

| Calum |

I sat in the middle seat in the backseat of Helen's car.

I watched her as she moved the gear shift from one side to the other. I had no idea how she could tell what to do without looking down.

I have to admit, she looked hot, focusing on the road and having this determined look in her eyes.