Chapter 37 : Fight! Fight! Fight!

| Helen |

I stumbled back but then quickly regained focus.

I tackled Rebecca to the ground and began punching wildly.

"Bitch," I said in between punches.

"Fuck you!" Rebecca said and pulled my hair.

Seriously? Hair pulling?

She pulled her hand back and when her fist connected with my skull, pain exploded. My head throbbed. I put all of my force into my balled up fist, and I punched her square in the nose. She let out a piercing scream.

"Oh fuck!" I heard someone yell.

Rebecca punched my stomach and she knocked the wind out of me. I clutched my gut with my hand. The pain was ten times worse, now. But I wasn't about to give up and let her beat me. I didn't take self-defense and boxing classes for nothing.

Before I could throw any more punches, I felt several hands on me. I was eventually pulled away from Rebecca. Blood dripped down from her nose, and she had plenty of scratches on her face. I wondered how bad I was.

Rebecca took the opportunity and got up and started running towards me.

I quickly freed my right arm and swung my fist. I hit her cheek and she collapsed.

I looked up from Rebecca and saw the principal walking towards me. And I could have sworn there was a flame in his eyes.