Chapter 12 :

| Calum |

Grave Encounters was trippy, Helen was right. The second was WTF. Helen had her head rested on my arm, her eyes were closed, so I assumed she was asleep. I smiled because she looked beautiful when she slept, like an angel in disguise. I looked up, Luke was smiling at me and has an eyebrow raised.

"You like my little sister huh?" Luke asked.

I shrugged. "She's beautiful." Just then, Helen wrapped her arm around my stomach, she smiled a little in her sleep. I put my arm around her shoulders and continued watching the movie.

When the movie ended it was at 1 in the morning.

"That was-" Ash began.

"Scary as hell," Michael said.

"You guys can crash here," Luke said.

"Thanks man," Ash replied.

"I'll take Helen," Luke says.

"No, it's fine, I can carry her, I mean she weighs nothing," I reply. I gently lifted her up and carried her bridal-style. I followed Luke. He led me into her room, it was well decorated but some walls were still bare. She had a giant bed, which Luke put her in when he took her from my arms. He tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead. He walked out of her room, I followed and closed the door silently.

"Helen left, when my parents got divorced. Dad took her and I stayed with my mum. I was really upset when she left, I felt a little depressed, but I managed to stay strong. We never lost connection. She always called me when we wee kids. Until we got our own phones, then we started texting, skyping, stuff like that. I never told anyone about her, because I just didn't really like talking about her and not having her here," Luke said silently.

"Aye, mate, I get it. Don't worry about it. I can't imagine a world with out my sister, even though she isn't with me right now," i reply. Mali, my sister is traveling, I miss her, but it's nice to have some space. me and Luke were downstairs when we heard a whimper.

"Did you hear that?" Luke asked. I nodded.

"No, no Brad, that hurts! Please, Brad stop!"

It was Helen, she was crying out. Me and Luke raced the stairs. Luke swung the door open, just before Helen let out a blood curling scream.