Chapter 32 : Sweet Spot

| Calum |

Our lips collided and I was engulfed, I closed the front door with my foot. I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, her lips were soft and smooth. Then I pinned her against the nearest wall. My hands slipped down to her butt and I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me waist.

I moved my lips to her neck, and started leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. I tried my hardest not to bite down on her sensitive skin. Instead I lightly sucked on her skin, trying to find her sweet spot.

I kissed the skin just above her collarbone when she let out a moan. I smiled against her skin, realizing I found it. I placed an open mouth kiss and she let out a louder moan and dug her fingernails into my shoulders. I squeezed her ass and she cupped my face and pressed her lips to mine once again.

This time she kissed my neck. She left a trail of fiery kisses as I threw my head back. It didn't take long for me let out a moan. I was starting to get a bad boner and I had to stop her before things got out of hand.

"Helen," I said, but practically moaned it out.

"Calum?" She breathed against my skin, I could hear her smiling. I could feel her hot breath against my skin and that only made it worse for my hard on.

"Uh- maybe we should-we should stop. You and I both know we can't do this," I said.

"I know," She said and leaned back against the wall, but not before planting another kiss on my neck.

We were both breathing heavily. I looked at her. Her blue eyes were full of lust.

She untangled her legs and I dropped her down to her feet.

I tilted her chin up and made her look at me, "Want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"Weren't you going to do something at your house?" She asked.

Fuck, I forgot about that. But I'd be willing to put that aside for her. "Yea, but it's not that important."

"Calum, it's fine. You can go," She smiled.

"You sure?"

"Positive?" I asked.

"I'm one hundred percent positive," She said.

"But are you super sure?" I asked.

"Calum leave you're getting annoying," She said sarcastically and laughed.

"Okay," I said and laughed.

I engulfed her into a hug, and she wrapped her arms around my back.

I pulled back and kissed her sweet lips once more.

"Bye, Helen, see you tomorrow at school." I said and walked towards my car.

"Bye, Calum," She said with a smile.

I looked back at her before getting into my car. Admiring her beauty. She smirked once more before closing the door. Damn, I might actually have a chance with this girl.