Chapter 94 : Do Not Touch

| Calum |

Me and the guys were in the locker room. Dressing out for gym class and just minding our own business.

"20!" Someone yelled from the other side of the locker's.

"Nah, man. More, 100!" Someone else called.

It sounded like a bet was forming between two guys.

"I got it! 150. If I get Helen to sleep with me in under two weeks, you give me the money," I heard Travis Stone say.

"Deal." The second voice was John Summers.

"Better get ready to cough that money up," Travis said.

"Don't think so," Ethan Dare spoke up. "Helen's dating Calum Hood. He's super possessive and protective of her."

I wouldn't say super.

I looked at Luke and he just put a finger to his lips.

He's right, the more we hear the more we know what those three fuckers are up to.

"So? Calum probably hasn't even had sex with her!" Travis said.

I slammed my locker door shut.

I wanted to scream, 'I HIT IT FIRST BITCHES!' but I kept my mouth shut.

"I heard she's a virgin," John stated.

"Well, then I'll the first to tap that ass," Travis replied.

I clenched my jaw and was ready to explode.

I rounded the lockers, "You ain't tapping nothing!"

The three guys jumped slightly.

"You stay away from her, got me" I said dangerously calm.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"My sister's not a bet to be played on. And she certainly isn't worth 150 bucks. So stop making bets on her thinking you'd even have a chance to talk to her." Luke said.

"So why don't you go and fuck one of your side chicks? Rebecca maybe?" I retorted.

"I'm tired of that bitch. I want something, new. Something fresh. And Helen seems to fall right in that category," Travis said with a smirk on his face that made me want to punch him.

I clenched my jaw, "You little piece of sh-"

"You can try to get Helen to sleep with you, but she won't even give you the time of day," Michael interrupted me.

Michael and Ashton pushed Luke and I out of the locker room, preventing us from getting in our second fight.

Luke was breathing heavily.

I was fuming.

"Calm down you two," Ashton said.

"Yea. I know Travis, John, and Ethan can be dicks but trust me Helen won't let them get near her," Michael added.

He roughly slapped my shoulder.

I nodded.

I saw Helen emerge from the girl's locker room.

She saw us, smiled and started walking in our direction.

I licked my lips and rushed to her.

"Hi Cal," She said smiling sweetly.

I crushed my lips against hers. My arms slithered around her waist and held her in place.

I felt her hands on my rib cage.