Chapter 57 : No Need For Explanation

| Helen |

Calum came out of the kitchen and sat next to me on the couch. He put a pillow over his stomach and waist line, he was trying to hide the bulge that formed in his pants. And was very noticeable, especially with his tight jeans.

I tried not to laugh, but failed to hide the smirk forming on my lips.

Calum glared at me, "This is not funny," He said.

"It is actually," I said and turned my attention back to the game Luke and Michael were still playing.

"We go back to school tomorrow," Ashton groaned. "We should have jumped into the fight with you, Helen, maybe if we did that we could have gotten one week suspension."

I snorted, "School isn't that bad."

"Are you shitting me? School is horrible!" Michael said.

"I know, I lied. I didn't even believe myself," I agreed,

"Calum, what's wrong? You look uncomfortable," Ashton said.

"What?" Calum asked nervously.

"I said you look uncomfortable," Ashton repeated.

"Oh, I'm just really into this game," Calum replied motioning with his hand towards the TV screen.

"Oooh Kaayy?" Ashton said and looked back down to his phone screen.

"Nice save," I said.

"Yea, thanks," Calum mumbled.

"ANOTHER GOAL!!" Luke shouted as he jumped up and shook his controller up and down.

"Oh fuck you, Luke, you're still behind by one goal. I can still win this," Michael said.

"Someone's salty," I joked.

"What the fuck does salty mean?" Michael asked.

"Never mind," I replied.

He shrugged and turned his attention back t the screen.

After a couple of minutes Luke scored another goal.

The game ended in a tie and a very pissed off Luke and Michael.

"How the hell is it a tie? I made that goal!" Michael growled.

"Liar! I made that goal," Luke countered.

"You're both losers, now it's my turn," Calum said and stood up. He walked over to Luke and stuck his hand out. Luke reluctantly gave up his black controller and sat next to me.

My phone vibrated, I got a text.

Adin: Bad news

Me: What is it?

Before Adin could reply back I got several anonymous texts by different people.

Anonymous: Wow, Helen, you're such a slut.

Unknown: Brad loved you why would you cheat on him? You slut!

Anonymous: Is that why you moved to Australia?

Unkown: You're so pathetic

Anonymous: I thought you were a different person

Unknown: Seriously? Brad was such a good boyfriend and you would cheat on him?

What the fuck?

What. Is. Happening.

Adin: Brad told the school that you cheated on him.

Me: Yea, I found that out the hard way

Adin: What?

Me: Well I just got a whole bunch of anonymous texts from kids at school, telling me that I am a slut, pathetic, that Brad loved me. Asking me why I cheated on Brad and asking if that was the reason I moved back to Australia.

Adin: The whole school believed me when I told them that you and Brad didn't have sex, but then Brad came up with a sob story that you cheated on him. And now everyone believes him again. He has girls on their knees kissing his shoes!

Me: What an asshole! How fucking dare he say that I cheated on him! That I HURT him!

Adin: What are you going to do?

Me: I can't do anything! I'm not in California anymore, I'm thousands of miles away and I can't do anything about what he is doing.

Adin: Maybe you can't but I can

Me: Adin, you will not get yourself involved into this.

Adin: Fine

Me: Why do I not believe you?

Adin: Because you shouldn't

I huffed and rubbed my forehead. I thought moving to Australia would let me escape all that teenage drama. Turns out it only gets worse.

If things start getting out of hand or if Adin gets hurt by Brad, because I know Adin will probably start some shit with Brad, I'm going back to California and fixing this.

Will I come back?

Or

Will I stay with my old life.

No.

I'm coming back.