Chapter 18 : Payback And House Clean up

| Helen |

I resurfaced and gasped for air. I didn't see Calum.

"Calum?!" I asked.

He broke through the water.

"Oh thank god!" I swam over and hugged him.

"That was insane!" Calum said with a smile.

"Helen!" I heard Luke shout.

"Stay here, I have a plan," I told Calum and got out of the water. I ran behind a bush and waited. My hair was dripping and plastered to my back. I saw Luke, Michael and Ash come out the door.

"Where is she?" Luke asked.

"I dunno," Calum shrugged.

I sprinted out of the bushed and ran towards Luke. "Move bitch!" I yelled and tackled Luke into the water. I emerged and started laughing. Luke broke through the water gasping and wiping water from his face.

"What the hell was that, Helen?" he asked.

"That was me beating you in a water gun fight," I said. "How the hell did your hair manage to stay quiffed?!" I asked. It was true, Luke's hair was still quiffed but wet.

"I don't know, it just does. I trained my hair to stay quiffed." Luke replied.

I rolled my eyes and swam towards the edge.

"Nice job," Calum said and gave me a high five. I walked over to Michael and Ash.

"You guys were on the losing side," I said.

"I need a wardrobe change," Calum said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Calum! I forgot you slept over and didn't have extra clothes," I said feeling guilty.

"Nah, its cool, don't worry," he replied.

"yea same here, I need to change," Ash said.

"I need a shower," Michael agreed.

"We'll be back in an hour maybe," Ash said.

"Bye guys," I said.

"Later, mates," Luke called out. The three boys walked out the door. I turned to Luke who was eating pancakes.

"Oh yea, I made pancakes. Well, I need a shower, so I am going upstairs."

"These are so good!" Luke said.

"Thank you," I said with a smile. I jogged upstairs to my room. I got into the shower and let the hot water run down my back. Once I finished, I got out and dried myself off. I decided to wear black tight skinny jeans, black converse, and a gray shirt that had "Fall Out Boy' ad a cool picture. It was pretty long, the hem passed my butt. I blow dried my hair and walked downstairs.

Luke had gotten a shower too, he wore black tight jeans, black converse, and a black Nirvana tee. He was on his phone, scrolling through Twitter maybe.

"So, mom is coming back tomorrow, huh?" I asked.

"Yea," Luke said plainly. I looked around and the house was a total mess.

"Hey, Lukey, when mom gets home, does she clean afterwards?" I asked.

"Yea, usually."

I face palmed, "Oh, Luke, Don't you think she might be jet lagged or extremely tired?"

"Never really thought about it," Luke said looking up from his phone.

"Well, we are cleaning the house, you clean the kitchen, wash the dishes and I'll clean the living room," I said.

"Fine," Luke mumbled. I walked over to the speaker and plugged in my phone. I began playing mus and it blasted from the surround-system. The first song was 'American Idiot' by Green Day. Luke and I began singing along and cleaning.