Chapter 63 : New Year's Party

| Luke |

"I have some news," Mum said as she set her fork down.

"What is it?" Helen asked taking a sip from her water.

"Well, at the meeting today, they told me something. My boss saw the pictures I have taken and she wants me to go to London and take some photos for a magazine!" She beamed.

"That's great!" Helen said.

"The bad news is that I'll be gone for New Year's."

I gave Helen a look. If she's gone for New Year's that means we can go to the party.

"Mum, we'll miss you, but I think you should take this opportunity, this can be your big break you have been waiting for," I said enthusiastically.

"You're right, I'm going to do it. I'll be gone for five days. I'm leaving on Tuesday. You guys will be okay while I'm gone, right?" Mum asked.

"Oh, yea," Me and Helen said in unison.

This party is going to be epic.

| Helen |

Today was the last day of 2014 and I'm going to spend it with my brother, boyfriend, Michael and Ashton. I'm excited. The party started at 9:30 PM and it was at 10, still had time to get ready, I don't think we are suppose to get there on time

I decided to call Adin. I clicked on his contact name and it rang.

After the third rang he answered.

"Hello" He said.

"Ask my dad for the hundred dollar bill," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"The bet we made, remember? You won, I'm dating Calum and it was before the year ended," I replied.

"Ha! Bitch, I told you," He said and I heard him laugh.

I snorted, "Yea well, I'm getting ready for a New Year's party."

"Have fun, don't get too crazy. I know how you get when you're drunk."

I laughed, "You too."

"Alright, bye, Helen."

"Bye, Adin," I said and hung up.

I changed into a black loose tank top that had the MTV logo on it, slipped on some ripped black skinny jeans and black Converse.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair before walking downstairs.

Luke was in the kitchen with his red flannel and freshly quiffed blonde hair.

"What's up, bro," I said.

"Hi?" He said slowly.

The door bell rang, I went to open it and the boys stood there.

"Hey!" Michael said and pulled me into a bear hug. I hugged back. He pulled away and then Ashton hugged me.

"What's up, Helen," He said as he broke away.

"Nothing much, just cleaning up after Luke," I replied.

Ashton giggled and moved past me and towards the kitchen.

Finally Calum wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up into a tight hug. I hugged him back and rested my head in the crook of his neck, I could smell his cologne.

"Hello gorgeous," He whispered in my ear.

I lightly pressed my lips to his as my hair fell around both our faces.