Chapter 25 : Trusting Calum

| Luke |

Something still doesn't feel right. She is still hiding something. And she didn't trust me enough to tell me? I'm hurt. God, why are girls so difficult. Ask my parents for a dog, they give me a sister.

Tomorrow I am going to find a box, big enough for Helen, yet small enough so my mum won't suspect anything. Also some wrapping paper and a bow. I'll take the guys with me.

I opened Helen's door and it was dark, she must be sleeping then. I closed the door and went to bed.

| Luke |

When I woke up it was at 12:16 PM. I took a shower and got out. I put on some fresh new black skinny jeans, black converse, and my 'YOU COMPLETE MEss' muscle shirt. I racked my fingers through my hair and went downstairs and ate some cereal. I got a text from Ashton saying he was outside. I quickly wrote Helen a note that I was going to be gone for a couple hours. The placed it on her nightstand.

I walked out the door, toward Ashton's car and got in.

"Hey Calum can you do me favor?" I asked.

"What is it mate?" Calum asked.

"Can you stay with Helen?" I asked.

"Uh, sure," Calum replied getting out of the car.

"Doors unlocked, so just lock it when you get inside." I said.

"Okay."

Ashton drove off.

"What was that all about?" Ashton asked.

"Yea, Calum seemed nervous," Michael agreed.

"You don't think he, has a crush on Helen?" Ashton asked.

"I personally think he does," I said.

"Are you okay with that? I mean you are her brother," Michael said.

"I'm cool with it, as long as he doesn't hurt her," I replied.

I'm trusting Calum to not do anything that will make me regret having him alone with Helen