Chapter 87 : Luke Steals A Range Rover

| Calum |

I looked at her phone that I had in my hands. I didn't bother looking at her texts or pictures.

Dammit!

"What happened?" I heard Luke say behind me.

Oh shit.

I exhaled, "She left."

"What?" He asked.

"Helen left. We got in an argument and she left."

He scratched the back of his head and groaned.

"Have you tried calling her?" he asked.

"I would, if I didn't have her damn phone!"

"Why do you have it?"

"She told me to keep it, to see if I trust her as much as she trusts me." I looked up at him. "I fucked up, man."

"It's not your fault. We all fuck up every once in a while, it keeps us on our toes," he offered me a hand and I took it.

He helped me up.

"Look, I'm not one to interfere with your relationship. It's none of my business. So, I'm going to help you find Helen and you two are going to fix this."

I nodded.

"I'm going to go get the other two," he said and went back inside. I followed.

I closed the door behind me and locked it.

Luke came into the living room with Ashton and Michael behind him.

"So where do you think she is?" Michael asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"She didn't tell you?" he asked.

"Oh yea, Michael! We get in a fight and Helen tells me where she is going so I can find her! Yeah!" I said and gave him a sarcastic smile.

He rolled his eyes.

"Helen can be anywhere. How are we going to find her? We can't navigate ourselves around this place! We don't know the city, the streets," Ashton said.

"We'll figure something out," Luke said. "First we have to think of where she could be"

"What about Adin?" Ashton asked.

"What about him?" I asked.

"What if she went to visit him? They are really close," he replied.

"Ash, you're a genius! She's probably there." I exclaimed. "Let's go!"

"Hold on, Calum," Luke said stopping me. "How the hell are we going to get there in the first place?"

Michael patted Luke's shoulder, "It's time to borrow one of your Dad's cars."

"What? No!" he replied. "What if we crash it? Or what if it gets robbed?!"

"C'mon Luke, it's our only hope," I said.

"Fine," he sighed.

"Let's take he Corvette," Michael giggled.

"We are not about to take his most expensive car, Michael," Ashton said.

Luke went over to a glass bowl that had all the keys. He grabbed a set and went to the garage.

He unlocked the Range Rover and we all got in. I jumped into the passenger's seat. Mike and Ash piled in the back.