Chapter 19 : My Drunken Story

| Helen |

I finished cleaning the living room when my phone rang. I walked over and unplugged it.

"Hey! I was singing along!" Luke complained.

I checked the caller ID and it read "Adin" with the poop emoji. I clicked the green key and put it on speaker.

"Hi Adin," I said.

"Yo, wass up, baby, how you doing today?" He asked in a New Jersey accent.

I laughed, "Don't just don't, and I'm doing pretty good, what about you?"

"Well-" Suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hand. I turned around and Luke was holding my phone.

"Who the hell is this?" Luke asked.

"Oh, you must be Luke, I'm Adin, it's nice to meet you," Adin said nicely.

"How do you know my sister?" Luke asked a bit angry.

"I have been Helen's friend since she moved to California, I've been there from the start."

"Yea, now can I have my phone back?" I asked.

Luke handed me my phone/

"Thank you," I said and put it off speaker.

'You were saying?" I asked and started walking up the stairs.

"Oh yes, I'm doing pretty good. How is your bruise?"

I lifted my shirt, "It's blue, purple, and hurting like hell, whenever I touch it."

"Yea, about that, I kinda,"

"Adin, what did you do?" I demanded.

"i got into a fight with Brad The Asshole."

"Adin, are you serious? Do you have any idea what he could do to you? When he rounds up a few of his friends he can hurt you, kill you even!"

"I'll be okay, took boxing for years, remember?"

I sighed.

"Look, don't worry about it. Now tell me your guy problems," Adin said.

"I don't have guy problems."

"uh, yea you do, some guy always hit on you, when you lived here, now spill it."

"Fine, yesterday it was only 3 guys."

"Don't blame them, I mean you are gorgeous."

"You really think that?"

"Well, yea, actually, if we weren't best friends, I might have actually asked you out. But it would be awkward for me to date you, if I did. Plus we both know we friend zoned each other a LONG time ago!"

"True we did."

"I kinds like the friend zone, they have good food here."

I laughed.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked.

I thought of Calum, "Well, there is this guy, he is soooo cute, but it's too soon to tell if I have feeling for him."

"If you date him, you better tell me. I bet you are going to be dating him by the end of the year. 100 dollars if I am right. Deal?"

"Deal," I just made a deal with the devil, but I think I will win this bet. New Year's Day is 2 and a half weeks away.

"Alright, I gotta go," Adin says.

"Okay, Take care, be careful."

"You too."

"Party hard and get drunk."

"The last time we 'partied hard and got drunk' we were at Bryce Allen's party. I got so drunk that I took body shots off Melissa Allen's body, jumped off the roof into the pool, and woke up the next day on the lawn in only my boxers."

I laughed, "That was so funny. You are such an idiot."

"Yea, you were there too, remember? You drank tequila, and some vodka shots. You started dancing on top of the bar, you fell off he bar, and you almost had sex with Brad, behind the Allen's bush, that night."

"Thank god, he passed out. I woke up with a massive hangover the next day."

Adin snorted, "Alright, bye Helen."

"Bye Adin," I said with a smile and hung up.