Chapter 20 : Michael's New Hair

| Helen |

I walked downstairs and plugged my phone back into the speakers. I played 'Sex' by The 1975. Luke appeared from the kitchen.

"Did you finish cleaning the kitchen?" I asked.

He nodded and started singing along. I did too. We broke out into a whole dramatic musical and started dancing around the living room. We were almost at the end of the song and we were still dancing around like crazy people. We had the front door open, so neighbors could probably see us, but we didn't care. When the song ended, I threw my hands back.

"Ow," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and realized I hit Calum in the face.

My eyes widened, "I'm sorry Calum!" I said and cupped his face with my hands. I pulled him down so we were both the same height.

"It's okay," he said.

I stared at him for a while. "You have a really squishy face," I said.

"He does!" Luke agrees.

I poked Calum's cheek and laughed, I let go of his face.

"Sorry we took long, Michael was doing something," Ash said.

"What did he do?" Luke asked.

"This," Michael said. Then appeared next to the guys. He now had bright red hair.

"Michael your hair looks so cool!" I said.

"Thanks sweetheart," he replied. I smiled.

"I thought you were going blue next?" Luke asked.

"That will be next time," Michael replied.

"I like it, it suits you. Now we won't lose you at the grocery store," I laugh. "But to be honest I won't lose any of you guys. You all are extremely tall. Like if you all were in a big crowd, I'd find you bu following Luke's quiff, Ashton's giggle, and Michael's hair."

"Yea and we'd easily lose you, so stick with us," Luke said. We all laughed.

"I like your shirt, Helen," Ash said.

"Thank you! I like yours," I replied. Ashton wore a Blink-182 t-shirt.

"Thanks."

"So what now?" Calum asked.

"Oh Luke, take me to the store, I need to get some decor for my room," I said.

"Okay, what store?" Luke asked.

"Any store," I replied.

"Alright."

"We'll go too," Michael said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea," Michael replied. I smiled.

"Lets go!" I said and we all went outside and piled in Luke's car.