Chapter 9 : Awkward Calum

| Helen |

I put my head in between my hands, I looked at my wrists, the scars were still visible, but I hid them with my bracelets.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked in a whisper, he pressed his lips to my ear so only we could hear. I shook my head.

"You can tell us," Ashton whispered.

"When I'm ready, I don't want to remember right now," I whispered back and they nodded. I held their hands the rest of the ride home.

When we arrived, we got out and I let go of Ash and Michael's hands. I smiled at them and mouthed, "Thank you." They both smiled.

"Alright, into my casa," Luke said. I laughed at his Spanish.

"If you ever get on MTV Cribs, I hope you don't welcome them with that bad Spanish," I said.

"And what you are good with Spanish?" Luke asked.

"I took it for 5 years," I said.

"That's sick!" Calum said smiling.

I patted Calum on the cheek, "Gracias, amor mio."

"What?" Calum asked.

"Nothing," I smiled.

"Uh, okay? Let's eat yea?" Ashton asked.

"Yea, I'm starving," I said.

"What do you want to eat?" Luke asked.

"Panda Express!" Me and Michael said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Panda it is!" Calum said.

"Do we really have to go all the way over there?" I asked.

"Nah, me, Ash, and Michael could go. Calum and Helen, stay here. Already know what both of ya want," Luke said.

"Cool," I said. Luke hugged me and kissed me on the forehead before leaving with the guys. Me and Calum stood there in silence.

"You're making this awkward Calum," I said and laughed. He laughed too.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine," I replied. We sat on the couch far apart. Until I got tired and scooted closer to him. I scooted more until we were shoulder to shoulder. I rested my head on his arm.

"Calum, why are you so tall?" I asked.

"Why are you so short?"

"I actually don't know, I mean Luke is pretty damn tall, and I am pretty damn short."

Calum laughed, "I Like short girls."

"That makes me feel a whole lot better," I said. I pecked him on the cheek. He blushed.