m.g.c

August 4th, 2014, 11:54 p.m

(it's Michaels pov again!!!! yay)
(this chapter is also filled with a ton of dialog between Michael and Cal so sorry for so much. but Michael and the reason why he was gone will soon start to make sense)

I took a sip of my jack Daniels I had in my hand, and set it back aside before grabbing my phone. I opened the messages I had from Calum.

Cal: Not sure why you've been ignoring me but thanks mikey lol
Read 11:55 p.m

Michael: busy
Read 11:56 p.m

Cal: wow ok then whatever
Read 11:56 p.m

I sighed knowing I was going to have to call him to make sure he wasn't too upset. Can't have him hurting himself or anything.

my vision was a little blurred as I went to the dial pad and clicked his contact and listen to it ring.

"what," calum said as I chuckled.

"Why are you mad," I asked.

"Why am I mad? What are you crazy?! Wake up Michael. i'm supposed to be your best friend? And that means you talk to me and not ignore me," he said as I let out a sigh.

"Maybe I don't want to talk," I said calmly.

I knew he was rolling his eyes at me by his tone, "Well why not? You've been acting different since mid-July, I don't understand," he said making me remember all of the reason why i'm acting the way I am. Now anger was starting to boil in me the more I thought about it. I clenched my eyes shut, trying to keep my cool. The alcohol in me made it harder.

"Maybe I like different," I said and he scoffed.

"You liking different? As if Michael," he said.

"Yeah like you would know out of all people Calum," I laughed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked.

"You know well what that's suppose to mean. Best Friends are there for each other and support each other's in times of need. They know everything about each other. You know nothing about me," I spat angry for some reason. I shouldn't be angry but that's all I could feel at the moment.

"I'm not there for you? Fuck you Michael. I've been there for you since third fucking grade. I know everything about you and more. I was the only one fucking there for you when you needed it. I was the only one who stayed with you for weeks at a time just so you wouldn't be alone. So next time think twice about the load of bullshit that comes out of your mouth," he spit viciously towards me. Him being angry angered me more. But what made me irate was all that he said was right.

"Oh really? You haven't been a good friend lately."

"That's because you push me away, you asshole! I'm trying to be there for you—"

"Well don't!" I snapped and his line stayed silent for a bit. That's when I felt tears coming to my eyes. why is there tears? why am I about to cry?

"Don't?" he asked, "Michael im you're best friend—"

"Maybe I don't want you to be," I exasperated hearing the line fall silent for I don't know how long. Then a tear fell down my cheek. no no no! why am I doing this?

"You don't want me to be your best friend?" he asked with his voice cracking and I could tell he was crying but trying to hide it. so was I.

I just couldn't bring myself to answer. I can't take back what i've said, and it was took way to far for no reason.

"Fine then, Hope you're happy with what you want," He said before the call ended and so did our friendship.

"No, I didn't just do that," I said to myself wiping my tears and clicking his contact name again.

straight to voicemail.

Michael: Calum I didn't mean that, I'm sorry
Message Failure Send

He blocked me.