Chapter One.

Younghee's Pov:

Ring ring ring.

I groan as I stop my alarm clock from ringing. I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. A smile slowly form on my face, it's finally back to school,I can't wait to meet up my friends.

I get out of bed and went for shower in the bathroom connected to my bedroom.While cleaning myself,I can't help it but to imagine what will happen on school today.I feel excited by just thinking about it,new class,new teacher and probably new friends

As I finish showering,I walk towards my walk-in-closet and decide on what to wear.I feel like wearing a sweater and blue jeans would be great today.

"I'll just let my hair down for today." I smile at my reflection on the mirror. I grab my phone and my bag that are place on my study table before going out from my room.

I walk down happily to the dinning room,I open the door with a big grin my my face. "Morning mother and fat-" I look infront of me and found that my parents aren't there. "Mom?" I raise my voice abit just to let my mother to hear me but she didn't answer back. "Dad?Where are you guys?"

I began to feel worry,I decided to go to the kitchen and ask the maid there. Speaking of my maid,Where are they? "This is seriously freaking me out" I bite my lips nervously and my eyes begin to teary.I walk towards the kicthen,I tried to open the door but it seems to be lock. "What the?Why is it lock?" I frown.

"Hello?Anybody home?Answer me!" I raise my voice abit."This is freaking me out." I whisper to myself while walking slowly towards the living room.

"Where are they?I'm getting worry. " you walk in the living room, "I'm seriously going to be late for sch-" I immediately shut my mouth,I was confused on what's happening infront of me.

It's was my mother and father siting on a sofa while talking to two man wearing suits. It must be Dad's workers, another business seems to happen, I thought to myself. I suddenly feel embarrassed because of my yelling, but if they hear it they should have answer me.maybe they didnt?.

I smile at myself while walking towards them.My mother saw me walking towards them and she nudge my Dad's arm, My Dad's stop talking and look at my direction.

I wave at them happily. I was about to say something but my Dad cut me off, "Younghee,Great you're here.Take a sit,please" I smile at my dad and take a sit beside my mother. I look at my mother but she didnt look at me back, "Mom." I whisper to her but she didnt answer nor look at me. I was about to whisper to her about my birthday but one of the guy in suit cut me off.

"This must be the girl that you were talking about". I look at them and wonder which girl is he talking about?. "Yes,this is the girl." My dad answer him back. Did my dad just call me "a girl"? He never use that word if he is referring to me, he would always use my daughter even if it towards his worker, I look at the man infront of me. They seems pale to me but they look handsome as well,they seems to be on their 20's.

"Is she ready for tonight?" The man in suit say to my father. Tonight? "I am truly sorry but she do not know anything about this". I frown at my father words. "What?Why not?She must be ready!She was sold on the day she was born.You were told to tell her before her 16 years old living with you humans for preparation"

"SOLD?!what are you talking about?!" I never raise my voice infront of my parents's guest but this really surprise me. "Can anyone explain this to me?Mother,tell me what's going on?" I grad my mom's hand while looking at her. She look straight to my eyes and say something that I wasn't prepared for.

"We're not your real parents.It seems that your parents had made an agreement with the vampire on exchange you with money,your real parents were actually a vampire slave.They couldn't rise you perfectly because of the condition,So they borrow money from their master and promise to pay back but it seems they couldn't because the master give short of month to payback,So your father made an agreement to sell you to them.Your mother disagree him but the agreement was already made,She kill your father and run away from that place and I'm not sure how she find this house but she place you infront of the door just like that. We received calls from the owner few years ago saying that he need you for money or he will kill us.We try to help but nothing seems to work.I'm sorry,honey" the women who took care of me for the past year hugging me while crying.

This couldn't be true, I though. I didnt realise I was crying when my mother wipe my tears. She may be not my true mother but I love her as much as I love my true mother because of her I am still alive and healthy and I feel hate towards my real father.How dare he sold me for an exchange of money!

"I'm truly sorry,princess. We try our best to keep you safe but the owner don't want any money to exchange you." My Dad and Mom hug me. I cried on their arm.

"I'm truly sorry to ruin this moment but we must prepared for tonight." The suit man said. "She dont even agree on this yet!" My Dad talk to the man. "Then do you want us to kill you? You know right if you dont give the girl, we could kill you" the suit man smirk.

I gasp at their word. "Please, don't hurt them! They do nothing but protect me!" I beg them. "Then you have no choice but to follow us."

"NO!She will not being goi-" "I'll be going because I dont want them to lost their life" I cut my mother words off.

"Very well,we'll be leaving now then.The more early we go,the more time we could prepare for you." The man in suit stand up and reach out his hand.

I look at my parents, I will always think that they are my real parents no mater what. "I want to thank you for everything,Mom and Dad. Thank you for protecting me." My mom cry in my dad's arm. They didnt look at me and I understand. I grab the man hand and begin to walk out and my tears could stop falling when I hear my mother's cried.

This is where my miserable life begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? I hope it was interesting. Make sure to vote and give it a comment so I could know the feedback from your guys.

Oh and btw, english is not my first language. I apologise for the wrong grammars.

Please look forward for it . Thank youuu♥.

What Should I Do?|Seventeen|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara