Chapter Eighty-Six.

I'm sorry.

I hope this chapter didn't make you cry, I'm sorry.

------------XxxX----------

Younghee's pov:

I looked at my reflection, I wash the rundown make up away and looked at my red eyes.

It's not true,Younghee.

I quickly wipe my tears away before  walking out from the toilet.

I want to see the boys and say sorry on what I said, telling them that it doesn't mean anything but I couldn't because I know I hurt them too.

I wanted to go back to the ballroom but I doesn't want to be in the same room as the boys knowing after what happened.

But I can't act like it.

I couldn't just walk away like that, I'm not weak.

You're weak.

I closed my eyes as I feel the pain on my chest,  I need to be strong.

I walked back towards the ballroom and take a deep breath before walking in.

I looked at the table and saw the boys were there, they were talking to each other, they were staring at the table.

I walked towards the table, avoiding on looking at them, I decided to sit beside my mother.

As much as I want to look at them, I won't.

"Younghee,Dear. Where were you?", I looked at my mom who is having a glass if wine of her hand.

"Toilet..", I clear my throat as I notice how husky my voice were after crying.

"You washed you make up off?", I nodded.

"Well, That explains the red eyes. Why aren't you with the boys? Go dance with them!", My mom touch my shoulder, I shake my head.

"I..I don't..I don't know how to dance", I looked down at my lap.

"It's okay, The boys can guide you! Hmmm,let's see. Dokyeom,come dance with my daughter!", My mom clapped happily.

I peek at Dokyeom, he wasn't looking at me,  when he stand up, I thought he was about to ask me on a dance but instead he walked out from the ballroom.

"It's okay,Mom. I should go grab something to eat...", I stand up from my chair and walk towards the buffet table.

I looked back at the table and saw one by one, they leave the ballroom.

Was it because I'm here that's why their leaving?

I looked at food, staring at it as my mind is still about the boys.

I can't stay mad at them.

I can't..

I quickly walked towards the ballroom door and looked at one of the guards, "Umm,where did the boys go?".

"Upstairs,Ma'am", I bow a thank you and walked towards the stairs.

Thank god, this place have only second floor eventhough it's big.

I need to say sorry, I don't want anything to ruin our relationship.

I just got them.

I just got their trust.

I can't let them go.

Every memories we had together shouldn't be a waste.

I wipe my tears away, I walked towards the game room and open the door but the boys weren't there.

I was about to walked towards their bedroom but I suddenly heard something fall from the second floor living room.

I frowned and run towards the living room.

"Boys, I...", I covered my mouth as I wasn't expected to see the scene infront of me.

No..

Seungcheol had Yejin against the wall, their lips are connected.

"Younghee!", Woozi yelled my name.

Seungcheol turned his attention to me and let Yejin go.

"I'm..I'm s-orry for di-isturbing.. Your moment", I forced a smile.

I begin to sob,  I quickly ran away from the scene.

"Younghee, Wait..Please..that's not what you thought it was! Younghee!", I ignored Seungcheol calling up my name.

I turned and looked at him, "But I saw you kiss her, Seungcheol? What do you mean that's not what I thought?".

"So it's true that it's all an act! Nothing was real! I guess it's true that those were unreal promises!", I ran down the stairs.

Woozi grab my hand, "Younghee..Please..listen to us!".

"Let me go! I'm tired of those lies. You promise you won't do anything to hurt me, you promise to take care of my feelings, You promise to never lay any hands on me again! I'm just tired,Woozi!", I pushed Woozi's hand away.

"My feelings were right..You would leave me because your first love came back.. I'm just a normal human who died easily but with her you can life long...I hope you guys will be happy with her..", Seungcheol grab my hand as I was about to ran to the front door.

"You're leaving? Younghee, liste-", I pushed Seungcheol away.

"Stop! You know I never thought you boys would move on that easily..was it because I didn't give you the answer to my feelings? You know if you could wait longer, You would have the answer because I was so stupid on planning to confess my feelings to all of you, I fall of all of you..But now..I don't see the purpose of me doing it", I don't care if I'm a mess right now.

"I'm leaving", I took the ring off from my finger and throw it away.

"But you promise to stay!", Dokyeom approach me with tears on his eyes.

"I want to stay, I do! But after seeing what happened, you think I can stay?", The pain on my chest keeps growing.

"Please, Don't let us go..Please", Seungkwan kneel down infront of me.

"Stop,Seungkwan. It's no use...".

"What happened?", I looked at my parents and the boys' parents who just came out from the ballroom.

"Mom..I want to go home..", I ran towards my mother but someone grab my hand again.

"Younghee..no, Younghee, Your home is with us! Don't leave me,please..I don't know w-", I let out a sad laughed.

"Mingyu stop with that I don't know what to do without you.. I'm not worth for you", I pushed him away, Mom grab my hand and dragged me towards the front door.

"No! Younghee! Please, stay and listen to me. I didn't kiss Yejin!", My mom gasped before reaching her hand out, making an ice wall between the boys and me.

"Don't you ever see my daughter again", My step father said as they walked towards the front door.

Sounds of ice break could be heard, "No! Younghee please don't leave!".

I turned to looked at Jeonghan who tries to grab me but were stop the gaurds.

"Forget about me".

"No, Younghee please I love you, I'm sorry", I get on the car and my mom close the door for me.

I covered my mouth as I keep sobbing.

This is goodbye.

The end.

------------XxxX-----------

Thank you.

-Applessred