Chapter Sixty-nine.

Younghee's pov:

"Thank you,We'll come again", Mom said as we went out from the nail shop.

"It's been awhile since I did manicure", Mom turned and smile at me.

I smiled back at her as we know what she meant.

We promised not to talked about the day I left them, because it brings nothing but emotional.

"Where are we going next,mom?", I entered the car once my mom unlock it.

"Let's go grab some lunch, then shop for some dresses and go to MacD to take out something for the boys and your father", Mom started the engine and she drove away from the saloon.

I took my phone out, The one that Seungcheol bought for me.

I unlocked my phone and open our groupchat.

They keep sending me messages like:

"Did you have fun?"

"What did you do?"

"Your mom didn't sign you up for an arrangement date,right?"

"We're playing basketball".

"Your dad would be a nice coach"

And they send pictures and selfie with my dad.

I laughed, "Mom, look!".

I gave my mom my phone and she quickly took a look at the picture.

She chuckled and suddenly frowned before looking at me and back to my phone.

"Did they bought this for you?", She smirked and wiggle her eyebrows.

I smiled shyly before taking my phone back, "I don't know~".

I opened the front camera and decided to take a selfie with my mom who was driving.

And I want about to send it to the group.

Might as well take a solo selfie.

I make a V sign and stick a little of my tongue out.  (Woozi style,man).

I send both of the selfies to the group and lock my phone back before putting it away.

Suddenly my mom's phone rang, she connect it to the car's bluetooth and answer the call.

"Hello,Honey. How was your day?", I guess it was Dad who called her.

"Unexpectedly it was fun, the boys were really active and energetic", Dad chuckled.

I rolled my eyes but a smile formed on my lips.

Suddenly a scream could be heard from the other side, "What was that?".

Dad didn't answer for a minute, "Mingyu kick in a goal, his team scream because they made a bet, the losing team would buy the soft drinks".

"Mingyu is seriously good at football, I'm impressed", I can imagine my dad rubbing his chin when he said that.

"What about Dokyeom? Is he good too?", I looked at my mom.

She parked at parking lot of the shopping mall, while asking Dad about Dokyeom.

"Well, he's pretty good but he kicked the ball to the other team's goal net, so yeah", Mom shrugged.

"Well, Who cares. I still want him to be my son in law", I choke on my saliva and let out an awkward laugh.

"Anyway,Honey, I'll call you later. We're already in the shopping mall, need to buy some stuffs. I love you", I took of my seatbelt.

"I love you more,Honey", Dad made a kissy sound.