Chapter Seventeen.

I'm crying looking at this picture, it reminds me seventeen17Tv. Look at how happy Jihoon looking at samuel.Soonyoung and mingyu,omg..read this chapter and give me a moment to calm down. I want them to meet Doyoon,Mingming and Dongjin as well soon :')

PS : LOOK AT HOW HANDSOME SAMUEL IS.OMOO..♥

-재닿-
----------------------------×××××---------------------------

No none's pov :

The boy that catch younghee before she could hit the floor is carrying her to her room,now. He keep looking at the girl on his arm,it must be hard on her because of the hyungs. He sigh and slowly open younghee's room.

He adjust younghee on his arm, and walk in the room. He gently place younghee on the bed, he look at her and saw one tears drop from her closing eyes. He wipe her tears, he stare at her for awhile before removing some hair away from her face.

"Be strong,Younghee. I know you are." He smile and slowly walk out from her room and gently close the door.

----

Wonwoo's pov :

Slam!

I groan and open my eyes, "Who is slamming the door?someone is sleeping here" I rub my eyes and look at Seungcheol hyung who just went in.

Seungcheol sigh, he bite his lips and jump flatly on his bed. "Jihoon is now basically mad at me." He mess his hair and roll on his back.

"What happened? Did you break his guitar or something?" Seungcheol look at me and keep staring.

"If I break his precious guitar,I won't be here anymore. Of course not,I would never touch his guitar. It's about younghee,woozi's old studio and well..his thirst of blood." I frown, "Tell me everything about it"

Seungcheol sigh and begin telling me what happened inside the studio, when he told me about younghee bravely asked questions about why we bought her I feel abit guitly. Woozi was about to bite her but Seungcheol stop it because she's not ready.

"So now I think woozi went to hunting or probably cooking some ramen or meat,well I don't know." Seungcheol sigh.

I nod, "I'm sure Jihoon hyung would be fine soon..I'll be going to bed. Don't disturb me" I lay back to bed and cover my full body with the blanket.

----

Woozi's pov :

I sigh as I put my hand on top my my knees, I look up at the blue sky. After Seungcheol told me to go hunting, I went to the roof. The place where I can alone and calm.

I'm not mad at Seungcheol, but I'm disappointed at younghee. I would be lying if I said I'm not guilty, I am. I wasn't like this before, I used to trust humans and be friendly around them but after what happened long ago change my mind.

It's like I trust humans easily and they took advantage of it. I ran my hand to my hair, I promise myself not to trust any humans anymore and I won't break it.

I'm sorry,Younghee.

----

Younghee's pov :

I slowly open my eyes and look around, I don't remember being in my room..I was in the studio. I groan as I sit up, I rub my temple.

Who carry me? I frown, my eyes widen.

It was Master Minghao. How did he know I was in the studio? Was he there all along? Nevermind that,I need to thanked him for carrying me. I look at the clock at it's almost 7:30 at night.