Chapter twenty-One.

-----------------×××××--------------------

RECAP

"W-w-what will happen if i refuse to help,Sir?"

"You won't be able to spend your week off, no calling your parents and..."

"we will throw you at the cells and will not feed you because you disobey us and you did not do as what you are supposed to"

-----------------×××××--------------------
Younghee's pov:

I began to started thinking about my opinion,am I ready about it?

My breath suddenly became short as I start having a hard time breathing,I realize I was having a panic attack.

"Oh no,Darling. Take a deep breath,Slowly. Soonyoung! Come here,Dear! Control her body!" My eyes became teary, I hold onto my chest and tries to calm myself.

I can't hear properly and my squeeze my eyes.

I can feel someone gently wrap their arm around my waist and lift me. The person sit down, that brings me to sit on that person's lap. That person slowly whisper some words into my ear, I can feel the squeeze on my chest slowly fading away.

Without me knowing,I was actually fistting that person's shirt. Holding it as I slowly calm down, I blink my eyes to make the tears dissappear.

I looked at the person infront of me and saw it was Master Soonyoung. He had no emotion on his face, I can felt my cheeks getting warm which means I'm blushing.

I'm siting on his lap, Holding his shirt and His family are all watching.

Soonyoung lifted me like as if I weight like a small baby and place me back on the couch. I looked down on shame and whisper an apologies.

I wish to be invisible right now,ugh.

Their mother let out a chuckle, "It's okay,My Dear. I guess, our request is too much". I wanted to help them, because I decided it's not the best idea for me to die in a dirty cell.

I gulped and I know somehow I will regret my decision, "I-I have made a decision...". Everyone in the room are waiting for my answer.

"I decided to help Master Wonwoo..for him to cure...I will let him feed my blood". I looked down at my lap and bite my lips.

Their mother hug me and whisper into my ear, "I know you will,Dear. I know you will not regret it..". She let me go and give me a smile, their father nodded their head.

Eventhough I can't see their emotions,I can feel it. It's okay..I need to do this, for me to call my parents. As for the week off,they will bring me to the city, I can made an escape there.

I gave her a small smile, I looked up at the masters. They all looked at me with same emotion, thankful and happy.

They might treat me even better than before since I'm willing to cure their brother.

----

Soonyoung's pov :

We send our parents to the front door and we said goodbye to each other. My mind was still back in the living room.

When I place Younghee on my lap,I can feel her warm and I can smell her blood. Among my other brothers,I'm the only one who can strongly control my body and hunger.

I looked down at my hand,I remember holding her waist and my other hand slowly brushing her soft hair. I can smell her honeydew shampoo.

"I guess,Wonwoo hyung is the first one to taste Younghee's sweet blood", I looked up at Jun as he shrugged.