Chapter Twenty-two.

Hoshi's pov :

"Mingyu-ah,Why were you treating Younghee nicely just now?", I wrapped my arm around his neck.

Migyu looked at me and raised his eyebrow,he chuckles.

"Ayy,Hyung. I treat her like that because I was thankful she wants to help us,It's like a reward for her", He grinned,I shake my head.

"I know,Mingyu. But I hope you won't be too nice to her, we don't want the past to happen again right?Well,I'm going back to bed",I patted Mingyu's head and went to my room.

I turned around because going in,Mingyu is still standing there with heads down.

Good,I need him to remember about the past so he won't let his gruad down.

I went inside the room,looking around and I saw the others has already sleep. Dino was hugging his dinosaur pillow,Jun snoring and Minghoa is sleeping fully cover from the top to the bottom with his blanket.

I skipped to my bed,jump and land peaceful on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling, to say if I'm thankful towards Younghee,I actually do.

But I won't let my gruad down because I know behing her help,probably there's a betrayal plan.

I sighed,Somehow my mind when back to the room again. I can't forget about it,Her warmness and her soft hair. I tossed and turned on the bed,hopefully it will get my mind off from her.

I don't want to fall for her.

----

Mingyu's pov :

I heard Hoshi hyung close the bedroom door leaving me in the hallway,remembering the past.

I shake my head,No.

Deep inside me I know Younghee is different,I'm sure she won't betray us. She's nice,kind and warm.

I walked towards my bedroom, hopefully to get a nice sleep and just forget about the past.

----

Younghee's pov :

Even when I was told to sleep, I couldn't.My emotions were literally everywhere right now.

Should I be happy because I help them?

Should I be happy because I could escape?

What if they found out?

What if they find me and hurt my parents?

Will they kill me?

How will they punish me?

I gulped and rolled to my left,hugging the pillow. I close my eyes,trying to get a sleep to settle down my emotions.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

I slowly open my eyes when I heard a knock at the door,I looked at the clock on the nightstand it shows 7.00 pm.

The masters would be awake now and it's time for their breakfast. It's so weird to say it's a breakfast because usually humans had their breakfast in the morning,while Vampire had it at the early evening.

I stand and walked to the door,opening it and saw Mal standing.

"Hye,Sorry to wake you up. But Father told me to get you for the boys' breakfast." Mal grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the room.

She looked at me with sympathy eyes, I hated that eyes.

"I heard what happened...Are you okay with that?" I looked at her with a small smile, "I can't refused them because it's already my job".