Chapter Forty-eight.

I'm in a vacation right now and hell,the wifi is strong here.

I began to stream back all SEVENTEEN'S vapp videos that I've missed.

I watched their GOING SEVENTEEN showcase and remember the part where each of them talked about their message on the comeback album? The one that Dokyeom cried at.

At first,I didn't know Dokyeom who cried or anyone would cry because I didn't watch any spoiler so idk what happened there.

When each one of them start saying their message,I had teary eyes. I kept saying "Ahh..our boys work so hard just for us..I seriously stan the prefect group".

Then as Dokyeom started crying, I cried so hard.

Idk why..but my thoughts when back to this tweet,I read about Fansites closing/resting. New Fansites joining in and some CARATs leave and new CARATS join. I stared crying as I remember that person said "One by one, they realised some CARATs leave but happy at the thoughts they had new CARATs."

I couldn't imagine the sad they would feel as they realised some CARATs that always goes to their fansign, leave the fandoms as well as some of Fansites.

The MC kepts mentioning about "Forever with Seventeen",Making my river flow even harder.

I seriously do wish,We all would stick to SEVENTEEN and be the loyal CARATs.

I don't want to be emotional again so let's just proceed with the chapter.

-----------------XxxX----------------

Mingyu's pov:

"Noo,Wonwoo hyung! That's my idea!",I chased Wonwoo around the store as he took the coat I was about to buy for Younghee.

"I saw it first,I told you about it and then after that you decide to bought it. So basically you stole my idea",I saw him running around happily with the coat.

I scoffed, "Fine,Have it your way then".

I turned my body to the door and walked towards it,leaving Wonwoo in the store.

I let the door closed itself as I continue walking around the mall ignoring looks from the vampire females.

I looked around, expecting a store would grab my attention.

I looked at the phone store as I passed by but immediately stop as I saw Seungcheol hyung standing on the counter paying something.

I frowned and went in the store,immediately skipping my way towards him.

"What are you buying,Hyung?"I whispered at his ear and he immediately grabbed the phone store's shopping bag.

Ppfft,This hyung doesn't know that I can find everything by just using my power. Let's see.