Q & A

Like I promise, I'll answer all of your questions, with honesty.

Q. Do you have a boyfriend?
A. I don't have any, Cause I wanted to focus on my final senior year, I'll go look for one once I enter university /wink wink/

Q. What is love for you?
A. Hmmmmm,Source of happiness and energy. Because for my opinion, a love is something you share to give someone happiness and energy to motivates them to do something :)

Q. What is the key to writing a good fanfic,Author-Nim.
A. For me, I would always think about my readers, I seriously love receiving funny comments and encouragement comments, so like as I thought about my readers, I have that motivation to write good(?) fanfic. Alot I read alot of books and watch alotttttt of dramasss and moviesss.

Q. How do you rank SEVENTEEN members in terms of visual.
A. Number one( A*) would be: Wonwoo, Dokyeom,Hoshi and Woozi
Number Two( A+) would be : Seungkwan,Vernon, Jeonghan, Seungcheol.
Number three(A-) would be : Jun,Mingyu,Minghao, Joshua,Dino.

[please, Don't judge my ranking. This is my point of view.tq and tbh for me everyone in svt are all handsome]

Q. Will you rewite this story to improve its flows? So readers would understand more of the story.
A. If I have time, I would.

Q.Will you write another side story about the members pov?
A. Unfortunately, No :((

Q. Is there any special part after you end this book?
A.hmmmmmm,No. But there's a special news after the final chapter /winkwink/

Q.How old are you?
A. Same age as Dino but I'm in march.

Q.Will there be a second book (This question is famous cause alot of u guys asked this)
A. Hmmm,Ask Hoshi,Bahahahahhaha.

Q. Where did you get all the ideas from? This story is......different.
A. Is it a good different or a bad different? Combination of dramas and movies, when I watched them alot of ideas popped out, so I changed it abit/alot and put it on my book.

Q. Is there any certain thing that became your inspiration in writing this book? And BTW THIS IS ONE MY FAVE BOOK ♥
A. Hmmmm, I watched this anime called something start with a letter "B" and ends with lovers, at that time I stan svt, I seriously love their sharp teeth, so it inspired me to write this book. That anime and svt's sharp teeth.

Q. What's your top 5 favourite kpop groups and your bias per group.
A. I'm a loyal carat, so I can't be multifandom, so it's kinda hard for me to decided the rest of the four group, but I made my decision.

No.1 : Of course, Seventeen. Bias: Lee Dokyeom.
No. 2 : Blackpink, Bias: Lisa
No. 3 : BTS. Bias : Jimin.
No.4 : VIXX. Bias : Baby Hyuk.
No.5 : Pristin. Bias : Xiyeon.

Q.What group made you go into the world of kpop.
A. SUPER JUNIOR, MY LEGEND OPPASS.

That's all of the questions. Thank you for those who participated on this corner.

And Goodluck on reading the last chapter.

-Applessred