Chapter Sixty-Three.

Dear my cute and beautiful and charming,Appleseeds. I have a  few questions regarding my next book:

Q:Among the members of PRISTIN, who would be suitable to become an archery person (for main Character for the second book of mine).

A: __________

Q: Pick two members from PRISTIN to be the main character's bestfriends (Who played archery as well).

A: __________

THANK YOU, WEE WOO WEE WOO ♥

-----------------XxxX----------------

Younghee's pov:

The boys were at the living room with Dad, let's hope my dad didn't start being an investigator.

I snapped my thoughts away as someone hugged me.

As I recognise that it was my mother, I immediately hugged her back.

"I miss you,Mom", I hold back the tears.

She pulled away and wipe one tears that manage to escape.

"My Younghee, My daughter. I'm glad that I get to see you,You didn't know how empty our lives were without you..I thought I won't be able to get you back..I thought I lose my beautiful daughter...It's like missing the other half of my soul", I smiled and shake my head.

"I know how empty you were mother because I too felt like that", She raised one eyebrow and smirked.

"Are you sure? I'm sure your vampire friends makes your life interesting there", She let me go before proceed on making lemon tea for all of us.

I bite my lips, Sure did things are interesting.

"I guess? Eventhough we had a rough start things were..well, sure are interesting", I avoid my mom's eye contact and walked towards the plate cabinet.

"What do you mean by rough start?", I carefully took the plate from the cabinet and place it on the kitchen table.

"Well, Let's just say they had some difficulties with humans..So yeah, but no need to worry, we're good now", I place the sandwich mom made earlier on the plate.

I can feel mom looking at me, "Hmm, Okay. But the rough start didn't involved with any violence right? I swear if it does, I'm gonna squeezed this lemon juice onto their eyes and cut their male re-", I groaned and shake my head.

"Mom, it's okay..I'm still in one piece, beside if we weren't good, I won't be here", Mom looked at me for a moment and sighed as she decided to let it go.

I won't tell her everything because past is the past and it's true, me and the boys are all fine.

"So, which one is your boyfriend?", I choke on my saliva.

"W-what?", I looked at my mom.

"What? With you spending one year half over there, I'm sure one of them are your boyfriend...Wait! Or all of them are your boyfriends?!", Mom gasped.

"Mom! L-let's just go to the living room. I'm sure Dad is probably scaring the boys out", I carried the plate and walked out from the kitchen towards the living room.

Ppfft, Okay. I don't think the boys would be sca- Nevermind, I take it back. They're surely are scared of my father.

I bite my lips as I saw how nervous they were as Dad keep looking at them.

"Dad..", Dad snapped his head towards me and soften his gaze.

The boys looked at me and all of them were looking at me with puppies eyes, trying to tell me that my dad is scaring them off.

I placed the plate on the table as Mom soon followed, placing the tray of glasses filled with lemon juice on the table.

"Help yourself,Boys", Mom looked at the boys with adore as she took the empty sit beside dad.

I sit down on an empty sofa beside my parents, the boys were pouting on me as I sit down.

I guess they were expecting me to sit near them.

They grabbed the glass and sandwich with hesitate.

"So..You boys are my daughter, vampire friends?", Dad narrowed his eyes.

All of them nodded their heads.

"Just friends right? Wait..I'm sure there's a master-slave relationship before this friendship right?!", I immediately put my hand above my dad's hand.

"Dad..", I shake my head.

"Eventhough we had rough start, They did help me survive in their world. Past is the past, I remember you told me, people change and regret their past action..So that what basically happen..", Dad sighed and looked towards the boys.

"Sorry for my protective behaviour", Eventhough Dad apologies, I can still seen he's not happy with the rough start.

"Younghee's right dear, The boys allowed her to see us, that's enough to show how much they regret their past behaviour towards Younghee", Mom squeezed Dad's shoulder gently and turn to looked at the boys.

"So, introduced yourself! I want to know the names of the boys who were able to grab my daughter's heart", She winked at me while I mentally groaned.

Seungcheol and Joshua looked at my mom with amusement before they both introduced themselves at the same time.

Joshua glared at Seungcheol while Seungcheol mouthed I'm the oldest and I should go first.

While both of them were glaring at each other,  Woozi saw a chance and took it.

"The name, Jihoon, Madam", He stand up and offers my mom a smile.

"You can call me Mingyu,Madam", He show his handsome grinned.

Soon each of them introduced themselves while offering my mom a gentleman smile.

Trying to impress my mom, I see.

I raised my eyebrow to Mingyu as I know he was reading my mind as his eyes colour change to red.

He winked at me before smirking.

I looked away from him and looked both of my parents, chuckling at the difference of reaction on their faces.

Mom had this How I wish they were all my son-in-law looks on her face and Dad had this You boys stay away from my princess even though you all are handsome and whatever looks on his face.

Dad cleared his throat as the boys finish introducing one another.

"And who's Younghee's boyfriend?", I believe I saw my mom looking at Dokyeom with hope.

"OKAY! That's enough", I laughed nervously before the boys get to answer my mom.

"Anyway, Younghee you are staying with us right? I mean, You are finally here. I don't want to lose you..The boys can stay for a moment, for few days or weeks. The boys can stay as well and do boys stuffs with you,Honey! Since Younghee and I will be doing our mother daughter things. I already listed everything we need to catch up!"Mom keeps talking about her plan while my mind went suddenly blank.

I looked at the boys as they looked at each other, probably having a mindlink discussion about this matter.

Am I leaving my parents or the boys?

What should I do? This shouldn't happen.

-------------------XxxX-------------------

Guys, I'm hungry. Lunchtime should be at 12 which is right now but my teacher decided to take our lunch and I CAN'T STUDY WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH :')

Anyway,Younghee is basically throw between SEVENTEEN and her parents :')

What kind of decision will be made?

-Applessred-