Chapter Thirty-Three.

Dokyeom's pov:

"Hyung,How many eggs do you need?",Dino stand beside me.

"Hmm,I think one is enough for Younghee",I gave Dino a smile as he nodded.

We were in the kitchen,making an omelette rice for Younghee.

Eventhough she is still emotionless,It doesn't stop me from cooking her some meals.

Seungkwan tries to make jokes but it doesn't work.

If Younghee were back like she used to be,I would be laughing so hard because of that but since Younghee is still emotionless,I can't help but to felt sad at Seungkwan.

"Hyung,The pan is ready!",I nodded at Dino.

-----

Younghee's pov:

Vernon stopped talking as he saw me getting off from the bed, he stand up and walked beside me helping me but I flinched as he touched my arm.

Vernon sighed and raised his hands in a surrender mode, "I..I was just helping you".

I ignored him and start walking to the bathroom.

I don't know what's the reason of me ignoring them but Joshua said many times that the others hate me and they wished for my death.

I don't know who to believe? Joshua or them?

I'm sure they're faking this,they stayed by my side to see how pathetic and weak I am.

I felt eyes watching me as I went in the bathroom,I closed the door and locked it.

After doing my business on the toilet,I clean myself and flashed the toilet.

I stand up and approached the mirror.

I stared onto my reflection, the girl infront of me had dark circles under her eyes,her lips are pale and dry,her hair are messy and most importantly her eyes shows nothing but emptiness.

"You are pathetic".

"No ones love you".

"No one cares about you".

"Younghee Younghee Younghee,until when will you thought that your parents still love you?"

"The others are pretty mad on you".

"They wish that you were dead!".

"Useless".

"Rubbish".

"Ugly"

"You have no reasons to live anymore."

"Worthless Human".

"Your parents,they don't need you".

I remember every of Joshua's words,I covered my ears as if the words are whispering itself to me.

I whimper and yelled,asking it to stop.

The voices are getting louder,I start screaming and I saw something horrible on the mirror.

It was me,holding a knife.

I gasped as I saw myself pointing the knife towards my chest.Slowly the girl like me on the mirror,pushed the knife towards her own chest with a smile on her face.

"No!No!NOO!",I punched the mirror and it cracks.

I keep punching,I don't care if my hands are bleeding nor some small broken pieces attached on my skin.