Chapter Forty-Six.

Minghao's pov:

"You got me like BOOM BOOM,BOOM BOOM",All of us were watching some newest song and now we were listening to this group called SEVENTEEN with their song called BOOMBOOM.

"Wah, Never thought I would say this but all of them are good looking!",Seungkwan talked to us without taking his eyes off.

"Oh,Especially that guy!",He pointed at the scene where a guy were sleeping on the couch.

I looked at Jun beside me, "Hyung,What are you planning to give Younghee?".

Jun looked at me and rubbed his chin, "I'm not sure..I don't know what she likes the most".

I nodded in agreement.

What if she don't like my gift?

I sighed and lean my head on Mingyu's shoulder who sitting beside me.

Before I could focused back on the television,Someone pushed my head away from Mingyu's shoulder.

I lifted my head to see who did it and I saw Wonwoo was glaring at me.

Mingyu didn't even seems to bother with it because his eyes are stick to the television.

I laughed at how jealous Wonwoo hyung was and turned my head to lay at Jun's shoulder instead.

I yawned without noticing how tired I was actually.

And slowly closed my eyes and let the darkness took me in.

----

Younghee's pov:

I groaned as the bright lights made me opened my eyes.

I rolled all over the bed, comfortable with the sheets and blanket.

"I don't feel like wak-",Someone slammed the door opened with a yell.

"Younghee!My honey,Today is the day you had to go back home! I'm gonna miss you,Honey!",I lifted my head and remove my messy hair away from my face.

I saw Madam Jihyo ran to me and dragged me out from the bed.

"Let go and eat some breakfast,Honey!",I tried to keep up with her speed.

Damn,Vampire.

"J-Jihyo..I ahh",I was about to tell her that I need to brush my teeth and wash my face at least before I eat my breakfast but Jihyo ignored me and kept dragging me.

But suddenly I was lifted up from the stairs onto someone's hold.

"Mom before you drag Younghee at least let her wake her face and brush her teeth",I looked at the person infront of me and groaned mentally.

Jun.

Now he gets to see my ugly morning face and messy hair.

"Oh,Younghee Honey. Why didn't you say so? Go Jun,Bring her back to her room and let her wash up and then bring her to the breakfast room!",She walked down while humming some song.

Jun chuckled as he saw his mother walking down at the stairs before looking back at me.

"Let's get you to the bathroom",He smiled and carried me back to my bedroom.

I yawned and immediately closed my mouth, "How's your sleep?".

I answered him with a small hmm.

He chuckled, "I guess you are still sleepy and wish you continue your beauty sleep".

I nodded slowly and my hands automatically wrapped around his neck, slowly closing my eyes back.