Chapter Eleven.

Younghee's pov :

The masters decided not to go to school today, Chris told me that I was told to stay on their side when they eat. At first I try to disagree but I remember I had to obey them.

Chris explain that it was a slave job to be there beside them so whenever they aren't satisfied they could feed on me. Although Chris hate the thoughts of them drinking my blood, he has no right on stopping it.

So, now here I am. Standing in the 3rd floor of the dinning room. Waiting for the masters to come in, I gulp down my fear and told myself to remember what Mal said earlier, Be strong.

I play with the string of my hoodie, personal slave are allow to wear clothes that they are comfortable in. So I decide to wear this oversize hoodie and a sweat pants, I have no interest on dressing nicely to the masters.

The dinning door open and the 13 vampires walk in, I stand straight and bow down. "Good Evening,masters."

I look down on the floor, not making any eye contact.

"Good Evening,Younghee." It was Minghao's voice if I'm not mistaken.

"What's for dinner?" I think it's Wonwoo's voice since he has the most deepest voice among the others.

Chris told them that he grill meats and he made one of their favorite, Meat soup noodles.

They start eating their dinner, I just stand there looking down and playing my left toe against right toe.

"Did you eat your dinner,Younghee?" Seungcheol ask me.

"I haven't eat dinner yet but I've eaten my lunch,Master" I didn't look up Seungcheol's reaction.

"You can eat with us,We allow you" my head snap up and look at Mingyu.

"A-a-ah. It's alright, master Mingyu. I'll eat my dinner with the other maids later" I bow my head.

"She's afraid of you,Mingyu. After what you did earlier this morning. " Minghao said to Mingyu.

I bite my lips nervously, scare that they might hurt me.

"Shut up,The8" Mingyu scoff and the other laugh.

I look up and see Mingyu looking at me, I immediately look back down.

"Mingyu wanted to apologise after what he did earlier. He give you another chance, so don't ruin it" I nod on Jeonghan's word.

"What? When di-" I look up to see Seungcheol feeding Mingyu with a meat.

I almost chuckle, "Younghee,We are satisfied with our dinner. You can go have yours,Thank you for staying.If you keep being good like it, we won't hurt you nor get mad" Seungcheol said while smiling, I nod and hesitantly walk out from the room.

I close the door and let out a heavy breath, I don't feel like eating.

I start walking to my room, but I stop myself. Should I go back to the library? Maybe there an interesting story books since I didn't get to search for one.

I walk upstairs to the library,I look at the right side and bite my lips. I haven't go to that side yet, it would hurt to explore it right?

I walk to the right and see a glass door, I try looking from the outside but it's blurry. I slowly turn the handle and open it.

"Wow", Infront of me was a big piano, there's other instruments as well.

I look around searching for violin, I have a talent on playing a violin. I really enjoy the sound of the violin, playing violin are the place where I can express myself.

I grab the violin, "it's dusty, I guess no one ever get in this room anymore" I blow the dust and cough.

"Well, that's a bad idea," I wipe the dust and smile at myself.

I place the violin between my shoulder and my head, I take a deep breath and start playing.

[I don't have time searching for violin instruments song but just imagine, Younghee playing to express her feelings about she's been taking away from her family]

----

Dino's pov :

"Hoshi hyung,do you want go to the game room?," I wrap my arm around hoshi's shoulder.

"Sure, shall we challenge on the racing game?" Hoshi smirk, "Fine then, it's on," I laugh.

"Mind if we join you in the game room?" Jun said as he walk up the stairs.

"You don't have to ask,Jun," Seungcheol chuckle.

I smile and my mind begin to wonder what is Younghee doing right now, I frown and shake my thoughts. Wait, am I eve-

"Thinking about Younghee,hmm?" Mingyu whisper in my ears.

I yell and push Mingyu away, "I'm not!Why should I?" I scoff and ran up to the stairs to the game room.

"Ughh, that Mingyu hyung likes to read people's mind" I sigh and open the game room door.

---

No One's Pov :

Jun watch as Dino ran up the stairs, "What's up with him?" He ask Mingyu.

Mingyu smirk and shake his head, "Nothing." He put his hand on Jun's shoulder.

"I'm going to be in my music room,Joshua want to join?" Woozi ask Joshua while Joshua was talking to Jeonghan.

"Yeah sure, I want to play my guitar. It's been awhile since I play," woozi nod.

"Can I come?" Seungcheol ask cutely at woozi, Woozi blanky stare at Seungcheol.

"No." Woozi answer him flatly and snap his finger, teleporting himself to his music room.

Vernon laugh, "Boohoo, Woozi hyung reject Coups hyung,".

The others laugh while Seungkwan sassy roll his eyes , "Because coups hyung isn't that cute and handsome like me" Seungkwan smirk and hold his breath to make his jawline sharp.

We continue laughing as we reach the game room while Joshua,Jeonghan and Seungcheol walk to the music room inside the second's siblings room.

-In music room where Younghee is in-

Younghee lost track of the time because she keep playing the violin, letting her feelings out.

She didn't even bother to wipe her tears when It fall from her eyes. She play her father's favorite song, her mother's favorite song and her own song that she won in the music festival back then in her school.

She keep thinking what if she couldn't see her parents anymore, her friends, what if she couldn't achieve her dreams to be a national violin player, her could make her parents proud by achieving ut because she's been bought by 13 young vampires, making her as their food supply.

She let her hand make the movement matching her emotions.

Younghee bite her lips, holding herself to not breaking down and be weak.

But she couldn't, she stop playing and drop the violin. She cover her face with her shaking hands and silently cry.

While younghee was crying,someone is watching and listening from the outside, listening to her violin playing and now listening to her soft cry.

He slowly open the door, Younghee snap her head towards the door.

She gasp and immediately stand up,Wiping her tears with her shaking finger.

"I'm sorry,Maste-"

----------------------------------------------------------------

*EVIL LAUGH* Are you curious right now? *smirk* alright,Fine I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging. But don't worry I'll update as fast as I could and you guys could know who's that guy is.

Comment who do you think it was :33 the ones with the correct answer will get some free food.Hahahaha.

DO VOTE AND COMMENTS♥

-재닿out-