Chapter Nine.

Younghee's pov :

I shut my eye close,tears are still falling. I wait for the pain to came.

But I couldn't feel anything.

I slowly open my eyes and saw Hoshi whisper something in his ear.

Joshua eyes turn back to normal, he look into my eyes and back away.

"You should leave now,before Joshua drink your blood." Dokyeom point at the door,asking me to leave.

I immediately bow my head and ran towards the door, I open it and slam it shut and finding my way back to my room.

Ignoring the looks from the guards, trying not to trip on the stairs. I made my way up to the room, I open the door and I saw someone sitting on the bed.

I quickly wipe my tears on my cheek, "W-Who are you?".

That person turn her head towards me, "Oh,I'm laura's daughter,kamalin." She walk towards me and saw my red eyes from the crying. "Oh no, did the boys scare you off?", she frown and look at me with a worry face.

I look down and bite my lips, "I don't understand,why did they pick me as their slave. I just want to go home. This is not my place..I miss my parents. I want to go back home", kamalin immediately pull me on to a hug.

"I know how you feel,Younghee. I'm not sure why they pick you, but you must be strong. Never let them see your weak side, it will make them enjoy seeing you becaming weak just because of them." Kamalin pull away and gave me her sister smile.

I nod slowly, "Thank you, I will try". Kamalin clap her hand together, "My mother told me to meet you, she said I can make you my little sister. I've been wanting a little sister all my life,Can we be? I'll be always on your side,supporting you and listen to your problems if you allow me to." I nod and give her a small smile.

"Great.Now,Forget what happened just now alright? They did that only because they want you to be scare of them." She pat softly my head.

"Now,let's get to know each other." She grab my hand and walk to the bed and sit down.

"I'll start first then, My name is Kamalin,just call me Mal. I'm 20 years old, I am a wife to a vampire. My husband work here as a gate guard,he's name is Aaron. I know you must be thinking why I'm married to a vampire guy,Aaron he is different from the others. That's what make me love him.Well,that's my story now tell me yours."

Kamalin and I talk for a few hours,She is really a friendly and outgoing girl.She really love her husband from what I see, her face glows and her blue eyes shine when I ask about her marriage.

She seems talkative but I know she is trying to get my mind off from what happen at the living room just now. I try my best to forget it but I couldn't joshua almost bite me...He was about to bite me, I shiver at my thoughts. Wait, Aaron is a vampire. I'm sure he ever feed on ka-

"Are you sure you are a human? I thought if a vampire feed on a human, they could kill the human or could turn them into a vampire,right?" I stop kamalin from talking.

Silence.

Suddenly kamalin laugh, I frown. "Mal,I'm asking a question here. Don't answer me with a laugh!" I pout.

Kamalin slowly stop laughing,and shake her head. "Vampire who kills a human when they feed are force feeders, in our area we do not have force feeders. Mostly in our area, the vampires bought a personal slaves. Yes,they could turn them into a vampire but only the powerful vampire could do that. If he wants too, if not it will be just a normal feeding. But by changing into a vampire, both vampire and human must agree on the change."