|part two|.

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

Recap

"Master Seungkwan" He looked at me with a boring look.

I gulp, did I do something wrong?

He walked straight up to me and grad my arm.

"Younghee.."

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

I gulp, "Yes,Master" I answered him with my shaky voice.

"Don't ever come near Vernon." He looked at me with hatred eyes.

I looked down, "Yes,Master".

"I know you are going to make him as your friend,making him fall in love towards you and you will played with him until you had enough and leaving him hurting" I frowned and looked up at him.

"T-that will never happen,Master. I will never played with his feeling or any one of you." Seungkwan tight his hold on my arm.

I whinned, "Do you think I would actually belive you?" Seungkwan smirk (Give me a moment,I die everytime I see Seungkwan smirking,gaid. Continue).

"You're just a slave, I'm sure you'll make a revenge because of how we treated you. On how we make you leave your family, your unreal family." I bite my lips, tears running down on my cheek dropping on the floor.

Wasted tears.

"E-even if you,Masters hurt me or treated me like a garbage, I will never take a revenge on it. It's wasting. Please believe, I never wish to play with anyone's feelings because I know..I-..I know you including the others are actually good vampires, you did this to protect each other."

Seungkwan frowned "lies, I don't believe you!" He raised his hand, my eyes widen.

He's going to slap me.

"Please, I promise not to play with your feelings as well as the other Masters. I don't know who told you that I will play with you Masters and leave you hurting. I don't like hurting someone, even if that person hurt me. There's always a reason behind it."

--x--

Seungkwan's pov :

"There's always a reason behind it" Younghee looked down at the floor,I can feel she was afraid of me.

I let go off her, I became a monster.

"You're a monster."

"I thought monster doesn't sing that well."

"Go away"

"Monster monster"

"Stop faking that it's your voice, you probably take a human's vocalcord and put it onto yours' instead"

I covered my ears, "no..noo..please.." I kneel down and close my eyes tightly.

I remember I when I was a boy, probably at the age of 15 years old. I begged my parents to bring me to a music class full of humans, I want to tried and be friends with humans that had a good singing voice. I was positive that they are nice to me, but I was wrong. When I walked into the class,everykids looked at me like I was a monster. They were a afraid of me, my smile vanished.

When the teacher called me infron to think, I was happy because maybe after I sang, they might love me and be friends with me. But thing doesn't change, they start calling me names and saying that my voice is fake.