Chapter Seventy-Five.

Picture above showing Dokyeom reminding me that my old bias used to be Hong Jisoos and now it's Lee donkey (Dokyeom) \(-_-)/

GUYS, SERIOUSLY. You made me cry again, like seriously you guys love making me cry don't ya? Hahahah, BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO I DESERVE TO HAVE THIS RANK?

What do I deserve this? Omg, seriously from #150 to #124. I don't know I seriously don't know how to repay it to you guys. I don't know alot of people like this book alot \(T3T)/ *sending hugs while sobbing*, I love you guys ♥

 I don't know alot of people like this book alot \(T3T)/ *sending hugs while sobbing*, I love you guys ♥

AND, I decided to give SEVENTEEN's fathers a name.

First father : Shiwon.
Second father : Donghae.
Third father : Eunhyuk.

Super junior because they are legend people.

---------------XxxX-------------

No one's pov:

"Do you have the gold with black dress that I asked for you to prepared it last month?", Younghee stand beside the boys' mother.

"Yes,Ma'am. Would you like to see it and try it?", the worker asked politely.

"Sure and what about the red and black shoulder colour dress as well?", She smile and turn to Younghee.

Younghee smile awkward and confusedly back.

As the worker walks away, "That's going to be your dress".

"The boys will be wearing black and red, So I decided to match you guys up, you guys are going to be such a sight on that that! Like an elegant couple", Jihyo smile and waved her hands in the air like she was casting a spell.

"Thank you,Aunt Jihyo", Younghee smiled but some part of her was still sad about the scene earlier.

As the worker came back with the dresses, the ladies went to the changing room and try on their dresses.

Younghee looked at the mirror in front of her asking if that's really her.