Chapter twenty|part three|.

No one's pov :

The twelve boy are standing patiently and nervously while waiting for their parents to get there.

It was silent, everyboys tries to calm themselves down. They were very afraid of their fathers, for them no one can be as scary as they are.

The sound of the door open, made all the boys stand up straight and face down. They know it's their parents.

"Can someone tell me how did this happens?" their first father asked as he stand infront of them.

No one wants to answer because they were scared their fathers would snapped and get mad.

"Answer me! We're not talking to the wall nor the wind!" Their second father said as he came closer to Seungcheol.

Jeonghan squeeze his eyes shut because he felt guilty on Seungcheol,taking all the scolding.

"I'm Sorry,Father. I should be the one who's taking the blame because Wonwoo is always with me. I thought that his desire won't come back...I'm sorry,Father." Mingyu bowed his head,looking at the floor.

The third father sigh and shake his head, "Mingyu,Even if you didn't know that it would comeback you should at least feed him with human's blood."

Mingyu lowered his head in shamed as he look at the carpet.

Their first father sighed, "You boys aren't young anymore. You've grown up and I believe you boys can take care of yourself right?"

The boys all nodded their head and whisper a yes.

"as much as I hate it,I think it's the best if Wonwoo is the first one to feed on Younghee's blood.I'm sure Wonwoo would recover from it faster, because Younghee is un-bite" Their mother gave her sons a small sad smile.

The boys' is actually a turn-vampire,she was once a human but because of falling in love with a vampire which is her first husband,She decided it's the best to turn into a vampire because she was afraid on having a vampire children inside her weak human condition. She knew with her weak human body, she can't handle it.

She experienced things that Younghee about to feel.

"I shall ask James to bring Younghee here and tell her about Wonwoo's conditions,with knowing Wonwoo's conditions I'm sure she can't refuse to feed Wonwoo" Their second father said as he walked to the door to tell James,Who is waiting outside.

The boys knew it's the best for Wonwoo eventhough each one of them wishes to feed on her first.

-----

Younghee's pov :

I was cleaning the dishes with Mal when James started to call me.

"The master's parent wishes to see you." James said in a polite way as he waited for me.

I looked at Mal with what-did-I-do-wrong face. Mal shrugged and shake her head softly, I gulped and nodded at James.

It's the best for me to go and meet them eventhough I wasn't ready and unsure what will happen and why.

I wiped my hand at the apron I'm wearing and took it off. I placed the apron neatly on the table as I walked to James.

We begin walking up the stairs, my mind are probably having a War inside because so majy thoughs and questions flying around. As we approach the upper living room, my palms begin to sweat and my heart begin to beat that loud and fast.

James stopped at the large door,I tried to calm myself. James looked at me, probably waiting for me to calm down, I smile softly and nodded.

He knocked the door, "Come in".