Chapter Eighteen.

One of the reasons why I love seventeen so much because of their dorky self, Them being Extra is life for me!♥

-재닿out-
----------------------------×××××---------------------------

Minghao's pov :

I gently pat younghee's head, I can sense how sad she is and it's bothering me. Sometime I wish I not to have the ability to sense sadness and pain. Younghee was hugging me,she was crying. I wish I could give her a warmth but I can't, my body is cold.

The studio door is open, "Minghao,Wha-" I put my finger on my lips and shake my head. Jun look at arms and saw younghee crying,His face soften. I know he feel guitly because he was the one who started it.

He close the door and decide to stand there, "Is she crying because of me?" Jun asked me inside our mindlink, "Well..I think? Hyung,you started it" Jun pout, "I just want to have some fun, it's not real. I won't bite her.."

Minghao shake his head, "Younghee a girl, she is sensitive" Jun raise his eyebrow, "Since when you understand a human girl,minghao?" He smirk and wiggle his eyebrow.

"Hyung,It's not the time to play around!Younghee is still crying!" Jun nod his head and look at younghee.

Younghee slowly remove her head away from my chest, she wipe her tears. I tuck her hair behind her ears, "Feeling better?" I make an eye contact with her, her eyes is seriously pretty it's sliver-deep green eyes.

Younghee slowly nod her head, "T-Thank you,Master Minghao" I shake my head, "Call me Minghao for now" Younghee look at me and nod slowly, "T-Thank you,Minghao o-oppa?" I flustered as she call me oppa, Jun cough trying to grab our attention.

Younghee turn and look at Jun, she immediately turn away and hide her face on my chest. "Erm..Younghee. I want to apologise, It was a joke..I didn't meant to scare you."

Younghee keep on being silent, I look at jun and mouth "Apologies again". Jun bite his lips and sigh, "Younghee, I'm really sorry." Younghee look at me, I raise one of my eyebrow. "Are you going to forgive him? Jun hyung apologise twice." I smile.

Younghee turn and look at Jun and slowly nod her head, "I-It's okay,Master Jun" He smile, "Phew, I thought I have to apologise hundreds times" Jun chuckle.

Younghee shake her head, I smile. Younghee for now on call me Minghao alright?" Younghee turn and look at me, she nod slowly. "And call me Jun instead,to be honest I hate it when someone call me master, it's really uncomfortable." I nod in agreement. "Seungcheol hyung made that rule up,So yeah."

Jun shrug, "Hmm,I'm okay now. Maybe we should go back to the dinning room,The others must be suspicious" Younghee slowly pull away from my arms and look down.

----

Younghee's pov:

Minghao and Jun didn't move from their spot,I look at Minghao. He look down at me and put a cute smile on, I swear he can be cute and handsome without trying.

But why didn't they move? Jun walk beside Minghao. "Nah,they are probably getting ready for School" I frown, "But why aren't you both getting ready?"

Jun's eyes widen, "Omg!Yes,We should go now!" Jun grab Minghao's hand and ran towards the door,

"See you later,Younghee" Minghao smile before they both run to their room.

I smile, What Dokyeom said must be true. They are just obeying Seungcheol's order, Such a Dork. Vampire Dork. I sit down on the chair I place next to the piano, school..I miss school. I chuckle, "Well,That's the first time I actually did miss school" I shake my head and walk out from the studio

Friends,Family,Human and The happy me,I miss those the most.

I close the studio's door and walk down to the kicthen. As I walk down the stairs, noises came from the upstairs I can hear footsteps.

It's the boys, they were runing down the stairs. They must be late, then footsteps and noises begin to near and they were all still fixing their uniform. I move aside, look down as if I'm bowing my head.

"Dokyeom and Seungkwan,this is your fault us being late! You guys eat so slow and you don't remember where to do your uniform. Ugh"

Seungcheol walk pass me, "Eeyy,Hyung. I was enjoying the steak,I want the taste to last long because I can be hungry by any time" Dokyeom runing down the stairs.

One by one passing and runing by me, they all went out and went inside the limo. "Wait for me,Ugh. How do you tie this necktie?".

I look up and saw Vernon frowning at his necktie. He look at me, "Can you help me,Younghee?" I blink twice, "oh,um..Yes master"

I walk to Vernon and Stand infront of him, silently I begin fixing his tie.

----

Vernon's pov :

I look at younghee's tiny fingers working on my tie, I can smell strawberry scent on her. She must have use the shampoo that Jeonghan hyung had bought.

She step back as she finish fixing it, "It's Done". I smile and gently pat her head, "Thank you,Bye" I ran pass her and went in the limo.

"What took you so long, Vernon?" Seungkwan glare his eyes at me.

"I asked Younghee to fix my tie since you all are ignoring me." I take our my Harry Potter novel to continue to reading it.

"WHAT?why her? I should be the one!" Seungkwan whines.

"Eyy,Seungkwan. I call out for you but you were busy looking for socks" I roll my eyes.

"Seungkwan is jealous" Hoshi hyung tease Seungkwan while poking his side.

"Why should he be?" I open my novel while looking at Seungkwan who is pushing hoshi away.

"Because Seungkwan is the only person who fix your tie ever since," Jun chuckle.

Seungkwan cross his arm and look outside the window,pouting.

I shrug, "Oh".

Seungkwan gasp, "Just oh? Fine! Don't talk to me",I nod and begin reading my novel. I can hear Seungkwan whining.

I shake my head, I begin reading but my mind when back to Younghee.

Her hair is soft,I Smile.

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

This chapter is not edit. I'll update again on sunday,maybe. I cant promise, but pre-uni has started and I had already 3-4 HWs.

Please,Understand.

I hope you guys love this♥♥♥ and I seriously want to apologise again for breaking my promise.

One question for you guys;

What if I want to delete this story? How will you react?

(Won't deleting it but what if)

Please vote and comments♥

-Love, 재닿-