Chapter Fifteen.

Look at Coups,Maigah! He's so handsome af T3T Most of the fans that ever goes to their fansign said that Coups is so handsome af in real life! I want to go and see him,Gah! Maigahh,I'll see you soon coups and I'll tell you how much I adore u and respect you as a good leader.

-재닿-
----------------------------×××××---------------------------

Younghee's POV :

"Answer me,I'm asking you what are you doing here?" I bite my lips and open my mouth. "I want to take a fresh air for awh-" he cut me off, "You're not runing away,Right? We hate if our personal slave runing away." He lift my head, I slowly look at him.

"N-No,I'm not runing away. I apologise,master Dokyeom" I avoid making eye contact with him.

He let go of my hand but he doesn't move, "But what are you doing here?" He move backwards,giving a small space for me not to be against the tree.

"I-I hear someone singing,I was curious because it's so soft and beau-". Master Dokyeom chuckle, "Thank you,I heard that alot." I bite my lips and look down.

I can't asked him to move away because he is my master and I have to let him do what he wants,I dont want him to hurt me.

He tuck my hair behind my red ear, I gulp. "You know I can hear how fast your heart beats is,right?" I slowly shake my head a no.

"Well,You know now" He chuckle.

"Master Dokyeom,Can I ask you a question?" I shallow my saliva and hold my breathe. Dokyeom answer me with a hummed, "Why are you not in bed,Master?"

Dokyeom sigh, "I'm not really sleepy,so I decided to take a short walk and relax myself" I nod my head.

Dokyeom finally move away from my body and I immediately let out the breathe I was holding, "Why are you nervous?" I look up and see,Dokyeom smiling and biting his lips.

My cheeks are burning.

Why is he so handsome too? I look down at the ground and shake my head. "It's nothing,master Dokyeom"

"I won't hurt you if you behave good, Don't be scare.I'm don't like hurting humans,They have feelings right and emotional. Even we do.." I tense when I remember I called them heartless.

"Don't be tense,I forgive you. I know you are new into this situation!" Dokyeom said brightly and showing his gummy smile. I immediately smile as I saw him, he chuckle.

"Are you taking a fresh air as well?" I nod my head, Dokyeom suddenly grab my hand and gently bringing me somewhere.

He is going to drink me? No,please! Where are we going?

I begin to panic, before I could ask him where are we heading to. He stop walking and face me, "I know a place where you can relax.Hoshi and I made this place, it used to be just made by wood but our father fix it" I blink and give him a soft smile.

Dokyeom smile and continue leading me the way, I thought we would be going to where all the thick tress are growing but I was wrong. I look infront of me and saw a pathway leading to big tree, tree house.

"It use to be small,You know for me and my brothers hangout but our fathers decide to fix it. We dont want to but owh well..We want to be good sons who listen to their fathers" I let a small laugh.

We walk towards the tree house, Dokyeom let go off my hand. He's hand are cold to be honest but there's something warm about him. "I'm going to climb here and then you'll follow alright?" I nod my head, "Yes,master Dokyeom".