Chapter Eighty-Five.

No one's pov:

Everyone is in the living room,not looking at each other.

"What do you want to know about?", Seungcheol crossed his arm.

"Seriously,Seungcheol? Do you have to ask? Of course, everything! Why didn't you tell me? Why is she here? How?", Younghee asked in frustration.

"We didn't tell you because we were protecting you! You don't know what she's capable on!", Seungcheol rasied his voice.

"But hiding things from me won't make things better! What if I went walking alone without telling you guys? What if she hurt you and I didn't know?", Younghee rasied her voice back.

"Shut up,Younghee!", Woozi yelled at Younghee.

Younghee looked at Woozi, "Why can't you just be thankful that we're doing everything to protect you?".

Younghee laughed sarcastically, "I am thankful for your information! But if you told me about her coming, I could help you plan out something or do something."

"Like what?", Woozi scoffed.

"What? Just because I'm a human, I can't do anything? You think I would do nothing if one of you boys get hurt? Just because I'm a human that doesn't mean I can't do anything!", Younghee wipe her tears away as they escape.

"You're weak,Younghee..", Hoshi said quietly.

"Weak?, You should listen to yourself.  Don't you remember I fight for you guys to open up? Is that weak? I fight back when you guys fight me!", Younghee bite her lips preventing herself from sobbing.

"That's enough,Younghee", Seungcheol said unemotional.

"No! If I'm weak I won't have the courage to fall for you. If you're calling me a weak, then why do you guys even fall for a weak human like me? Was it all an act? Was it because of sympathy?Just like what Yejin said?", Younghee looked at everyone of them

"Oh, So now you trust her? Wow, I can't believe that,Younghee", Hoshi rolled his eyes.

"How can I trust you when you hide things from me? Was there something else as well? Were you afraid if I know you guys can't see her and trying to get her back? Since she's became vampire and strong unlike me, weak human", Younghee wipe her tears.

"Maybe that's what you boys are best on, playing on people's feelings and then blaming on them..I thought you were different but I was wrong! You're still some heartless vampire!".

Hoshi couldn't control his anger, he wrapped her hand around Younghee's neck and push her onto the wall.

Younghee looked down at him, "You can hurt me all you want but the pain ab-about you betraying h-hurt me more".

Hoshi let Younghee go, he walked out of the room.

"I thought you guys would understand why I want you to open up, but I guess you guys didn't...", Younghee looked at the necklace that were pulled off accidentally when Hoshi let her neck go.

"I never thought you would be selfish,Younghee", Woozi shake his head.

"Selfish? Why? Because I didn't thank you enough? Because I didn't give you my needs? My blood?", Younghee lifted her head to looked at Woozi.

Woozi looked at Younghee before avoiding eye contact with her, "I'm done".

Younghee let her tears falls as each one of the boys exit the room without helping her.

As the door close, she broke down.

This is not what she wants, this shouldn't happen.

They boys should have told her about it so she could at least help, so she could be aware around her surrounding and so she can protect the boys too.

Younghee didn't realise someone walked in the living room until the person kneel down infront of her.

Younghee lifted her head to see Yejin, She rolled her eyes and was about to stand up.

"Listen, I'm not going to do something to you. I just want to tell you tha-", Younghee scoffed.

"Why should I be listening to you? You just ruin everything..Why are you even here?", Younghee looked at Yejin with disgust.

"It's not my fault this happened, the boys were the one making decisions about it...Listen, You're not the only girl who tries to open up the boys, you never know if there's any slave in between me and you", Younghee shake her head.

"No, that boys said that I was the only slave they had after you leave them", Yejin chuckled.

"And plus, they boys change...they really took care of me and treat me like a -" Yejin continue my sentence.

Eventhough they boys said rude and harsh words on her, her trust on them is still there.

"Like a princess? Like the one they need on life? They did it to me as well", Younghee shake her head refusing to believe this female infront of her.

"It was all an act, nothing was true,  an act that I fall into and an act that you're slowly falling into as well", Yejin looked into Younghee's eyes and suddenly Younghee were in a black room.

"Our promise ring", Younghee turned to see Seungcheol putting a ring on Yejin's hand.

"Let's smile together forever", She saw Woozi smiling at Yejin and they were about to kiss.

"No!", The scene move where Yejin was kneeling down infront of the boys.

"I can't believe you actually fall for that act,Yejin. We were just playing to get you stay with us..it was easy,  Weak human", Mingyu laughed along with the rest.

"No! This is..No..", Younghee continue to cries as she feel the pain on her chest growing.

Yejin let go off Younghee's hand and Younghee looked at Yejin.

"I..Why?", Younghee sobbed.

"For their pleasure", Yejin whispered.

"No!", Younghee pushed Yejin away.

"I don't trust you,  You're brainwashing me! I'm not stupid!", Younghee stand up and walked out from the living room.

That's not true, that's not true..No..

Younghee keep chanting to herself to not believe on Yejin's word.

Please no.

------------XxxX------------

After this it's the Q&A chapter. Alot of you guys wanted me to end it today but I don't want to make the applesseed who vote for tmr, I'm in between.

OKAY, I MADE MY DECISION, IM ENDING THIS TODAY!!
FORGIVE ME.

-Applessred