Chapter Fifty-Four.

Hello,Guys. I know I haven't update any new chapters from the first January till now, The reasons was because, I'm now in my last senior level year and I'll be having a BIG exam this year.

I decided to use the first January until yesterday to planned out my targets,My revision time and so on.

I hope you guys will understand. Both this book and my life are important. Thank you for those who were waiting for my updates. Some of you guys might think, I'll be annoyed seeing "Pls update!" but nope,It actually makes me happy knowing you guys were waiting but of course,I do feel guilty when I didn't get to update.

And

Congratulations to SEVENTEEN for wining:
1 gold and 2 slivers in ISAC ♥
GDA Bonsang.
SMA Bonsang.

AND

Thank you for the 100K reads ♥ I can't thank you enough, So to celebrate this book having it's 100K,SEVENTEEN celebration and my late update: I shall update three chapters today ♥ Thank you guys ♥

-Applessred-

-----------------XxxX-----------------

Younghee's pov:

I took the plate full of meat and went in to place it on the dinning table.

I saw the table were already prepared with plates ,glass, chopsticks and spoons.

I put the bowl in the middle and walked back outside to take the other bowl.

I stand Vernon as he was looking at the meat with hunger, I hugged myself to warm my body temperature.

Vernon's hand was suddenly wrapped around my waist, he pulled me infront and hugged me.

I put my hand ontop of his and hold it.

The affections made my heart melts and warm.

"Aren't you cold?",I looked up at him and he chuckled.

"Younghee, we are vampires. The cold doesn't bother us and I should be asking you instead",I smiled and looked at Soonyoung who kepts eating the meats.

"Hyung,Stop eating! It's for dinner!",Seungkwan stop grilling to scold Soonyoung.

"So this is what camping is like?",I laughed when Soonyoung ignored Seungkwan and keeps eating.

"You never been on a camp before?",I shake my head at Vernon's question.

He turned me around but keeps on holding me, "Does that means this is your first camping? And basically we are your first camping friends?".

I smiled as Vernon's eyes sparkles.

"Yeap",He covered his mouth in a dramatic way.

"We should make it special for you! Since this is your first camping! We must do alot of ac-",I shake my head immediately.

"Let's not make it special just because it's my first camping. I just want it to be normal camping..Just do stuffs that you boys usually do together",Vernon looked at me and he smile brightly.

He lean in to kiss at my forehead, "Alright,Princess".

I frowned at his nickname, "I am not a princess,Vernon".

Vernon laughed, "But you are my princess and shall be my queen".

Eventhough he looked like he was joking some part of him was saying the truth.