Apologies and rant.

Hello,Guys. I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK.

Who miss me? [ IT'S okay if you guys didn't :') ]

And I'M SERIOUSLY SORRY ABOUT THE LONNNGGG DELAYYYYYYY.

Before I update 3 new chapters, I want to apologise for delaying my updates because

Past few days,  I went to korea for SEVENTEEN IN CARAT LAND fanmeeting.

OMG,I HAD SO MUCH FUN LIKE SERIOUSLY.

I CRIED ALOT BECAUSE IT'S SERIOUSLY LIKE A FULL EMOTIONS ROLLER COASTER RIDE

Okay,I'm just kidding.. EVENTHOUGH i wished to attend their fanmeeting, It won't happen because No money no talk.

The real reason is that:

I was busy on managing an event for my exams.

I can't update from 27 Feb until 7 March because, I'll be having my first senior exams.

I try my best to update after the exams, I'm seriously sorry to you guys.

And secondly,One of the reasons that's stopping my from updating and writing new chapters was because of all the teamwork projects going around.

I had enough about people taking my kindness on granted, I had enough because doubting me, I had enough on people acting nice to me, I had enough with shitty leader, I had enough with their shitty jokes, I had enough of team working.

I seriously had enough on those shitty shit.

I've been crying alot lately, I've been skipping alot of meals and I think I lose some weight.

Almost all of the team I've been in during this senior year, no one was helping me and they took granted on my kindness.

Then after that they keep asking if I did my role properly or not the fact that they didn't notice, they weren't actually contributing enough to the team.

I had enough, everytime we had a meeting, they would talk about different else and they would ignore me, they would ask me to relax and atop stressing out.

How can I not stress out the fact that the event will be held on 5th march?

They keep complaining about the other stuffs that they have to do, WELL I HAVE THINGS TO DO AS WELL.

But they offended me by saying all I did was wasting my time on kpop, KPOP IS MY EVERTHING, IT'S MY ESCAPE FROM REALITY.

I swear im in tears writing this rant because I texted my group about the presentation we have to present tmr,I asked them where were the research they said they would send later but non of them reply on me. But when one of the members said she won't be going school tmr because she had to go somewhere, the rest replied her.

I had enough,pls...

I know there's no living without any struggled but this is seriously enough.

I seriously don't wish to be in a grouping project anymore.

I'm thankful after the event finish, all those teamwork will stop and I swear I won't help them with event report.

I had enough, They didn't help me and i won't help them.

I had enough.

I'm sorry you guys had to read this issues that doesn't even related to you guys, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I'll be updating the chapter after this.

PS// I'm writing this while listening to BTS- spring day. FAK,  THAT SONG TOUCH MY HEART AND JIMIN SHOOK ME.

PSS// COLLECTION GOALS.