Chapter Forty-Four.

-----------------XxxX----------------

Before you proceed on reading this chapter,Answer this question.

Q. What would your dream date be like?

A. I like romantic and sweet date,but not too romantic [too much romances makes me bleeerh]. Like going out on a picnic,watch the sunset [I seriously want to do a sunset date], walking at the park.

But I also like those adventure dates,like hiking,Watching movies,Playing games and stuffs,eating fast food together[Food hunting would be nice] XD

But my ultimate dream date would be:
Watching Sunset and watching football match.

And Thank you @JisooIneedholywater for Nominationing me on BEST SEVENTEEN FANFIC AWARD [is that correct? XD] Seriously,I didn't expect that but Seriously A big thank you ♥♥

It's okay,If you guys didn't nominated me or something. Because just like SEVENTEEN,I focus more on my readers' satisfaction ♥♥♥ But if you guys did nominated me,I AM SERIOUSLY THANKFUL,Eventhough it's just nominations but you know how I am,Always thankful on everything that you guys did that made me power up XP ♥♥

-----------------XxxX--------------

Younghee's pov:

I looked at Seungcheol while he looked at me with a shy smile.

I opened my mouth then closed it back,like a fish gasping for air..or water?

Before I could answer him,Someone pushed him playfully on the bed.

"Jeonghan! Don't disturb my romantic moment with Younghee!",Seungcheol whines while Jeonghan kept hugging him,not letting him go.

I smiled at the sight, someone tuck my hair behind my ear.

I looked at my right and I swear my heartbeat increase it speed.

Soonyoung.

I tried to forget about the imagination I got earlier that involves Him , He gave me a smile,"Are you okay,Younghee?".

I nodded my head,not trusting at my nervous throat. What if I answered him with a high pitch yes due to my nervousness.

I was suddenly lifted from the floor, he spin us twice and I laughed at how fun it was. I wrapped my arm immediately at his neck,Not trusting gravity.

He stopped spinning and smirked.

Wonwoo.

"Feeling better? I glad everything will be prefectly fine now",He whispered in my ear before blowing it.

I squeaked and tries to push him away, "W-wonwoo,You know I have sensitive ear. S-stop!".

Wonwoo let out a deep chuckled and continue to tease me. I was pulled away from him,he hugged me from behind.

"Listen to her,Wonwoo and be careful with her. She just injured herself earlier",I know that voice.

He put his head on my shoulder,hugging me tightly and yet gently.

Jihoon.

Someone stand infront of us, he grabbed the both of my hand and put it both on his cheeks.

I laughed as he squeezed his face with both of my face, "D-Dokyeom, What are you doing?".

"Nothing,I miss your warm that's why",He winked before closing his eyes with a smile on his face.